Approved LEBRICK"S DICK CUDDLER's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LEBRICK"S DICK CUDDLER, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    KANYE "THE FUCKING GOD" WEST
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't why i was banned for 5 days. I was Afk and the only reason i can think of is that i accidentally killed a t buddy, but i responded to the the report and would of taken the slay.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Tagging @Panda With a Gun who should respond with details regarding your ban ASAP.

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will respond later.

4. Panda With a Gun

Hey what's up Lebrick's Dick Cuddler.

A report was filed on you for throwing a frag. Someone who reported you was your T buddy who you killed. You also damaged another T buddy.
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to ask you if you warned for the frag before throwing it. However you left before I was able to. So I want to ask now if you warned for the frag before throwing it?
    [​IMG]

5. No, i didn't warn the my T buddy, but like i said, i was afk so i would of taken the slay. I don't know why my account left disconnected right after i decided to go afk.

6. Panda With a Gun

In that case would you still be willing to take two slays if you were unbanned?

7. Yes

8. Panda With a Gun

I've gone ahead and added two slays to your Stem ID. Also since you've had no history or ban since 2015, I decided to void this ban as well. I would suggest to make sure you're good to go AFK/ leave from now on.

I would also quickly review the extended rules as you can see that you have to warn for frag grenades as a T in there. There might be some other things in there that might help you out in the long run.

Ban: Accepted
    Appeal: Locked
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.