League tournament sign up thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by hello my friend, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

my concern is i want to play shen

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Also I think that we should be allowed to play Shen/Jhin (if he's out)

Of course bugs and stuff are a risk, but I don't have that much time to learn then so I feel like I should be rewarded if I do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

As far as I know the reason Jhin and Shen were banned is because people wouldn't have much time to practice playing/playing against them. Even tho I don't think it's too much of a concern personally because A. Fundamentally shen still plays almost the same, his mechanics are slightly changed and it is not hard to pick up on. 2. Jhin is SO SLOW BRO. 3. We all had the same amount of time to practice (outside of the PBE.) I know that myself and Sinz both played one or two games of Jhin but outside that I'm not even sure if anyone has a PBE account. Either way, I'm cool with it, just my two cents.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Han

Han       VIP

I have a pbe account and I've been practicing Jhin this entire time. When Sinz has to step out, and sub #1 is sick, I'll step in and carry with my niche pick Jhin adc.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

I say jhin and shen would be ok, seeing as @Derp Mason will need all the advantages/disadvantages he can get.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

My first time with the new Shen wasn't too well and I actually got my ass kicked. Its not like he was entirely different but his play style Isn't exactly the same as it used to be. I had @Derp Mason gank me a lot so that helped me win the lane but even then it wasn't by much.

The Nunu kept spamming his E on me and that alone was enough to keep me back since most of my abilities I have to be right in front of his face which could give him a chance to just ult me. It's a bit weird having to move your Q around and at times I found myself bringing my Q to the wrong spot and it makes my W pretty much useless and my E was then just used as an escape so I don't get killed.

Although I'm not a Shen pro I feel like you can beat a Shen if you really know what you're doing so I don't see any issues as to why Shen isn't allowed. My second game with him went better and the only reason why I did better was because this time I protected my team more with my abilities and I would just chase the enemies down and get the final hits on them.

Jhin, on the other hand I have not played him so I can't say if he should be allowed or not but personally I see no issue with him being allowed. That's just my personal thoughts.
    [​IMG]

7. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

Keep in mind, all your points above are valid @Derp Mason and @Machinekiller00 but it's our host's decision to allow whether the two Champs will be available to us contestants

@hello my friend we will be waiting for a final answer :)

8. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Of course!

9. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Okay so I've had a good read through the whole thread, and since everyone has various opinions I'll be changing it a little bit.

Shen will be allowed to be played, Jihn however will stay banned.

This is just due to the fact, as previously stated, Shens playstyle is very similar to his old style, the only reason the ban was put in place at the start is due to the fact that I personally hadn't had a chance to test him being from EU.

Best of luck tomomrrow!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Game 1 of 5 has been played with LCSBIGPLAYS vs TeamTimeForADemotion

[​IMG]

No match

LCSBIGPLAYS 2-0

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 5
  11. Are we still allowed to recruit a sub if needed?

12. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Aw dang I missed it.

If anyone needs a fill in or something contact me.

13. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Butters

Butters VIP

[​IMG]
    idk if it's best of one or three.

15. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

That game was Bo1 @Butters. You're team will fight #TeamLCSBIGPLAYS in winners and the loser of that will face Shadows #TeamTimeForADemotion in losers finals.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Okay so this is what we've finished with so far and to be honest, these are 3 very good games/teams.

Sucks that it was a huge mess, but we'll use all the mistakes and improve for the next one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I stayed up 19 hours, played 6 games, fucked my back and shoulder up but we won. We fucking won. GG to TeamLegion and TeamShadow.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

how do you injure your back and shoulder, if you were in that much discomfort you should of tried getting some pillows or something to help.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

A lot of previous injuries make my right shoulder and back hurt a lot. I just had my shoulder fixed yesterday after fucking it up last week so by staying up so late it started hurting again. Also my back just naturally hurts when I get stressed out and tired.

20. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Just played league for 7 hours for 20 bucks, ayy lmao

• Agree Agree x 1