League of Legends Tourney!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CDriscoll, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

By host a livestream you mean as a spectator, correct?

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Yep!

3. CDriscoll

Not everyone was ready last weekend, so I'm just gonna ask that people put in here whenever they're able to play, then we can work it out from there. :)

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Anytime afternoon weekends. So 1 pm pst or later.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Literally anytime after 3 PM (CST) on any day, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I'm usually up from like 2 AM- 4 PM Eastern Time

7. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Many tourneys are set up so the battleso don't have to happen at once. Like "you have 24 hours to battle it out" and the teams can figure it out. Then later then next matches happen. slightly less exciting but it allows a little more Lee way with setting up matches.

8. CDriscoll

Is Tuesday good for everyone?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Kinda of a random day, but I think the time would be the most important part
    If we're dealing with all Americans/Canadians, 4 PM PST should work for most everyone, maybe even some UK
    Of course, jobs, school, activities, etc. can get in the way. There's no way you'll be able to get everyone in
    I'll join. Any time or day is good for me. Summer vacation baby, with no plans

10. urisk2

I think it would be better to make an official entry list, set up the brackets, and give people a limited amount of time to complete them. "Finish your best of 3 within 48 hours"or something. Just picking a day and rolling with it is going to be chaos

11. CDriscoll

Well, I was planning on the games happening tonight, but what do you think would be best?

Keep in mind this is just a casual thing.

12. urisk2

Out and about right now but just start simple with a Google doc where people type in their name/username/rank/times available I think. Then it's pretty easy to slap teams together that seems fairly balanced (it will not be balanced in casual play but it's for fun so w.e).

13. CDriscoll

Alright, I'll put one together when I return home. Thanks again for all the help with this, I'm still really new to League. <3

14. urisk2

once teams are made you can use this site to set up and keep track of the matches.
    http://challonge.com

15. CDriscoll