League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

[​IMG] Taric is fun

2. Valedict

Valedict VIP

[​IMG]

now i no longer get to stomp golds :cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@Husky
    Sadly didnt see the thing happen so I had to grab it from the replay.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

5. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

[​IMG] hit me up ladies ;)

7. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Lemme smash[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Han

Han       VIP

Was playing a game of league today and was wondering why the enemy teamed seemed so easy compared to my usual opponents. Turned out I was playing against @Hyper ✿, @Tinbuster00, and @Smash. Get fucking wrecked, kids.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

How you gonna expose mans like that

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

Thanks Riot for buffing Lee.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sha

Sha VIP

Feels good, thanks riot for bringing back the old rengar q
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

So I don't know if a lot here cares but if anyone want to help I want to ask anyone for help for a champion to play. I like top lane but as of right now I play mostly Wukong but I want something that is more tanky but still can do decent damage. I find myself being ganked quite a lot so playing something that is mostly damage doesn't work for me because I am still not that great with awareness so I want something more tanky but not full tank because I am not good at that either. If anyone has a suggestion to someone that is more tanky than damage that still can bring viable damage to the team I would appreciate it.

13. Azaelus

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Darius or Gnar (y)
    Darius is more damage oriented and he can chunk as much as he can dunk. Also he's ez to play :oops:
    Gnar is less damage but still does decent damage. Being ranged in his normal state makes early lane a breeze 'cause you can poke easily against most melee top laners. Gnar brings more CC to the team fight and can set up a lot of cool shit for his carries (y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Valedict

Valedict VIP

Malphite is a good choice, as his passive along with his W buff can bolster his armor quite a bit, and along with his Q stealing movement speed, if you use it on their jungler or person with CC you should be able to outrun or at least get away with your life. For damage, slap an arcane comet on him and you're set.

Another good choice would be Urgot as % max health damage is just innately good. You can use his E after being stunned if timed correctly, as it has a delay on it. For damage just building core items like Black Cleaver and Frozen Mallet give him a hefty damage buff along with good stats.

Last one I can think of off the top of my head would be Kled. Like Urgot, he also has a % max health ability, the passive on his W. I won't explain this as you can search it. He has a dash when he's on Skaarl that can be used like every other dash. Also, when Kled dismounts off of Skaarl, he is briefly untargetable, and as Kled you gain a short dash on your Q, which can be used to jump over walls.

I don't know what you truly enjoy playing so you'd just have to test new champs when they're on free week or something.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

If anyone's looking for some fun cheese shit to play, I've been having some fun with Rakan mid.
    NO ONE EXPECTS THE DAMAGE
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

This is definitely something I will try but lately I have been seeing some weird champs out of their normal lane/position. I have seen an Ivern Jungle and an Ahri Jungle. I have also seen a Wukong mid along with a MF top lane. This has been interesting for my first full season.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Ivern's normal role is jungle, and I've seen Wukong mid pop up now and then. The others are definitely weird though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Sha

Sha VIP

[​IMG]

Been playing this fella for some time now, just dominates in my opinion, split pushes fast as hell, kills fast as hell

20. Azaelus

Why the hell do I even try in this game

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1