League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. sam.

sam. VIP

[​IMG] [​IMG] my previous account got banned for toxicity so i had to start over. started thisaccount in august. if you want easy gemstones buy the capsules before they're gone.

2. Valedict

Valedict VIP

as a kayn 1 trick for most of s7, here's some pointers

If you're playing draft, peep their team comp and decide if you want to go Shadow Assassin or Darkin. How I decide, is by seeing if they have a hyper tank/someone who builds a lot of health (eg. Sejuani, Maokai), how many they have, or if they have a high priority carry (eg. Miss Fortune, Xerath).
    Example Enemy and Allied Team Comps:
    Allies:
    Top: Jayce
    Jungle: Kayn (You)
    Mid: Morgana
    ADC: Caitlyn
    Support: Leona

Enemy:
    Top: Maokai
    Jungle: Xin Zhao
    Mid: Ahri
    ADC: Miss Fortune
    Support: Janna

In this situation, I would probably go Shadow Assassin. This is because they have 3 high priority targets on their team, and you would want to assassinate at least 2 of them before slipping out, or dying. Even though they have Maokai, a hyper tank, and Xin Zhao, a character who goes tanky to an extent, is because the CC and spellshield that Morgana provides, along with Jayce's displacement ability, Caitlyn should be able to effectively kite Maokai and Xin, while being able to kill them, provided she has a Last Whisper bought. If they had a tanky support such as Thresh or Braum I would have probably then gone Darkin. This would be because of the sheer amount of healing you would receive from your passive and ult would allow you to tank for 1.5 of your health (if they don't have an Ignite, Executioner's Calling or Morrellonomicon for Grievous Wounds).
    For runes, I normally run Electrocute with Ultimate Hat and Transcendence.
    The changes you can make to the runes, are based off of which form you are going.
    For Shadow Assassin: Sudden Impact, Eyeball Collector, Relentless Hunter

Sudden Impact will proc if you hit the dash portion of your Q, giving you more lethality to burst squishies easier.
    Relentless Hunter gives you more out of combat movespeed. This combined with Youmuu's, Mobility Boots and your E, gives you insane map presence and pressure allowing you to dip in and out of skirmishes with ease.

For Darkin: Taste of Blood, Eyeball Collector, Ravenous Hunter
    Taste of Blood and Ravenous Hunter let you heal on damage you deal, which is optimal for Darkin as you want to heal as much as possible to become unkillable.

The path I normally take is, bottom side buff > raptors > top side buff, then look for ganks mid or top. If you are unable to find an opportunity to gank, take camps while looking for chances to countergank or steal camps.
    For ganking, try to do angles where you can cut off the enemy. Some paths are in the spoiler below.
    [​IMG]
    The smite you should take, should correspond with the color of the form you're going. Darkin goes Challenging Smite, while Shaddow Assassin goes Chilling Smite.
    What I find effective, is if you're going Darkin, maxing Q is optimal as you deal % max health on hit with it. With Shadow Assassin, maxing W is better, as the base damage it deals is insane, and without the % health damage from Darkin, Q doesn't really do much damage. Plus, with the reduced cooldown from leveling, lethality, and range, this becomes a spammy, high damage ability capable of clipping ADC's with the edge and dealing, on average, 1/3rd of their health.

Due to
    Darkin's ability to deal % health damage, he is very effective at taking Dragon and Baron, along with the healing off of abilities. Shadow Assassin, however, is quite the opposite as he is an assassin, which excels at executing squishies, but lacks in taking most objectives, other than towers due to lethality.

Focus on ganking the lanes which will give you your desired form, but obviously don't let this get in the way of you actually helping your teammates get contest objective or ganking.

For builds, I recommend looking at champion.gg to see the highest % played and highest win % builds.

for taking less damage during ganks, i recommend dodging abilities

Other than general tips for all junglers that's all I can think of.
    WATCH THE MAP VERY OFTEN
    When you see the enemy jungler on the map, watch what buffs they have and which side of the jungle they're on. This can give you an idea of what camps they've taken and where they might be headed next. Use this to countergank and steal their camps.
    Focus objectives like Dragon, Rift Herald, and Baron, if your bot has forced theirs to back, try to get Dragon. Similarly for top, if yours makes theirs back get Rift Herald.
    Remember to take the Scuttle Crab and Honey Fruit for free health and mana.
    Work on your jungle clear speed, see which abilities you level let you end up with the most health.
    TL;DR: Determine which form you want to go before you enter the game, set your runes to which form you're going, go Darkin if they have lots of frontline and health stacking characters, go Shadow Assassin if they have some OP DPS like Miss Fortune or Katarina. Darkin is good at getting objectives, Shadow Assassin is good at killing and getting towers. Max Q if Darkin, max W if Shadow Assassin. When ganking do weird angles to cut off the enemy. Gank lanes that will get to your desired form quicker. Check tips for improving your jungling.

this is really long

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Valedict

Valedict VIP

also dank honor update

[​IMG]

im essentially reformed

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. sam.

sam. VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    Got a decent game of Kayn in finally

6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Farm early. Kayn has a good early clear. Once you hit 3 try to get a gank off. Rinse and repeat, until you get your form.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

8. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Now you might see my score and think "how can you suck this bad at Zoe" and the answer is :oops:

9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

tbh, the early game was entertaining.
    The mid and jungler were complaining on the botlane.
    The adc returning the favor to them.
    When we hit early-mid game where we were doing decent enough to take out some turrets.
    The late-mid game led to some more flaming.
    We finally got our shit in the ends.
    So far, (y).

10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. lmao you got carried hard, gitgud scotty those are rookie numbers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I made a thing.

• Like x 5
    • Confusing x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  13. Why would you make such a thing?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Opalium