League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Around 800,000 people in NA silver and riot graced me enough to put this freelo in my game
    [​IMG]
    @Darktooth

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

I got such a good game right now....bad that I never screenshot.

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

You can just find it in your match history

4. Agent Knockout

But when you want to share it....

5. Emily❤

?

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Get a screenshot tool like sharex or lightscreen. Or even use your prtscr key and open up paint and post it there. If you don't want to download anything or go through extra steps, take out your camera or phone and screenshot it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Emily❤

Since this is a League thread, I wondered if anyone knows what you are supposed to do as Hecarim as I don't understand if he is supposed to be a tank or if he is supposed to be more of a damage dealer than a tank. Like I tried him 3 times and I don't understand how you use him since I find his damage to be quite low but he isn't really tanky either :confused:

8. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

He's an early game damage threat with really good ganks and gank paths that has scaling damage based off movespeed. You transition to tanky bruiser lategame and become a teamfight disruptor with really fast access to the enemy backline. As long as they aren't fed you should be a damage threat to their backline. I'm like 75% sure you go trinity/cinderhulk/dmp and have options like ghostblade, steraks, ga, maw for offensive items and general tank items depending on the game.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Speedy horse best horse

10. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Build him damage early into tank late game, you want to use your E to get into lane and have max stacks on it when you hit someone. If you do that you'll do a shit load of damage. Save your ult for getting in range of their squishes/escaping. If you become LCS level you can ult past the person and then E them back towards your team. You need blue buff early on hecarim because his Q uses a lot of mana.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Emily❤

I tried this but lose all my health to ganks so I mostly just have to run to not die

12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

So instead of not using your e on the gank, use your e on the gank and the gank will go better?

13. Emily❤

I said I use my E to gank <.<

14. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Learning to kite jungle and watching junglers pull off good ganks might be what you need then I guess.

15. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Farm jungle until you can back and get sheen. But that before you get anything else then go to lanes and gank.

16. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

@Queen Anastesia Lawes I play a lot of hecarim and he is more or less my main so I will try to explain to the best of my ability how to play him. First of all in my opinion Hecarim isnt exactly a great ganker however his strengths come from his third abillity and hopefully you have ghost equipped, The earliest I would try to gank as hecarim is 5 because as you said your damage is very lacking by level 5 you should have one point in Q one point in W, and three points in your E. Hecarim is a champion that mostly relies on cooldown reduction and maxing his E which combined with ghost and your ult can allow you to one shot half health targets. Due to the fact hecarim needs cooldown reduction the first item you build is trinity force because it gives you the CDR and has items which make good use of your third abillity. After this you should go on to build tank and rely on your mid and AD carry to do the damage because you already do enough with a maxed E and your triforce alone. Below you will find some pictures of my games what my scores were and my build. After triforce what you build comes down to you however I would reccomend always going for atleast one item that provides both armor and health because typically an adc who can kite and sit in the backlines needs to be your first target in a teamfight use your ult and e to get into the back lines and start fighting the adc so everyone focuses on you obviously only do this if you have the items needed to survive.Notice how In games where i need some magic resist I build adaptive helm in games where I need more armor I always build frozen heart and deadmans plate to help me deal with all the physical damage dealers on the opposing team. Remember your best abillity as hecarim is to dive to the backlines but dont be afraid to use your ult to disengage same with your third abillity.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    Report Lulu for inting.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Agent Knockout

Well....gg..and...I am finally level 30...yay!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

New galio is very balanced

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

[​IMG]
    whoever had more bots lost, how unfortunate, at least got my season chest for this guy