League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ryan4win, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Heh, i was suspended a couple of times for having to leave midgame. Blame electricity failures for that.

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The 12/21 Win/Loss record is so odd. bb

4. pls I want to see

5. Agent Knockout

-_-,RIP acno,She needs some more luck and someone to give her a bit of mentoring...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

7. Agent Knockout

xD

8. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You do realize one of my teammates disconnected, and the other kept getting killed and calling for a surrender every half minute. The Sivir and I were the only ones even doing anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

To be fair, small tip, you do not want to go AD item with a beneficial sideeffect besides very few exceptions if you are going AP/Magic Damage and vice versa. You built Maw for safety against burst of Brand but you built Maw on Ahri while Ahri does not have a single spell that scales with AD. While rest of the item are "worth" it to help you against Brand, you are better off building for example Banshees Veil on Ahri, which gives you 15 more magic resist than Maw and while it does not have the shield when you are low, you get a spell shield and 70 AP.

Otherwise pretty okay build line.

unlessyouwerejustmemeingenemyteamwiththebuythennvm

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Actually, assuming he didn't switch items because he's like level 2 and doesn't know how to probably, his build path is awful because he doesn't build morellos until the very end, which defeats the whole point of the item spike. Also, you don't need rylais on ahri, and the void staff could have been delayed until more ap items are there since it looks like ww and voli didn't get spirit visage until very later on into the game. Acno should probably follow a guide or read what each item gives before buying. Your build path for each item is very important because some items build from really expensive shit, while some don't. However, your path depends heavily on recall timers and how much you are allowed to wait. In a general scenario, it's better to build items with cheaper component first so your early game isn't weak and wait later for expensive shit as those take time and you have more freedom about your recall timers when laning phase is over. That way, you won't be caught having 2k in your inventory and having 0 damage.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Your build has a lot of issues:
    • Maw is meant for AD champions, not Ahri. If you're an AP champion but need MR, get a Banshee's Veil. Gives AP, MR, and a passive spellshield.
    • MORELLONOMICON IS PRIORITY #1 ON AHRI
    • Buy boots, just buy them. Sorcerer's Shoes are good for AP mid laners. Mercury Treads are good if their team comp has a lot of cc.
    • Zhonya's is another good option. Just overall useful.
    • Rylai's is very situational. Much better items atm (Liandry's, Lich Bane, etc.)
    • Finish Morellonomicon/Luden's Echo as first two items. They offer the biggest powerspikes for Ahri.
    If your build had been better, you could have 100% carried the game. Only issue would have been Volibear.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Valedict

Valedict VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

rip you

14. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

I mean yeah theres some mistakes but other than building AD on AP the other things are okay for low levels. Boots should be built on everyone obviously. Rest of the build is just okay for newcomers(besides what I mentioned), going Ludens 1st can workout well. Buying Morello at end can be justified at needing healing reduction in the team, low levels arent minmaxing stats so just raw damage can be better than cdr or mana regen as people just yolo all in and go back to base with low hp and repeat. Once everyone in the game is atleast somewhat competent going morello etc start is currently best yeah.

Likewise
    Zhonya is pretty ehhhh on new players as they kinda forget item actives and they dont know when its a good time to use them so for most part its just better to build simple things that are straightforward. Liandrys isnt bad as it is great raw damage but its Ahri with only 1 CC on 1 man so its kinda ehh for its price, Lich Bane would had probably been better than going void staff early but that comes down to if Acno could reliable make use of Lich Banes passive again. Rylai is better in a sense that it gives atleast some stats to help him survive and its passive is always going off with W/R etc.

Tl;Dr Pls build boots, obviously the build isnt near perfect but its low lvl games so simple items that low lvls can actually use properly(Raw damage, autopassives, tankiness) are better while they are learning base mechanics of champions and map

15. Agent Knockout

I can see some mistakes in that build..but I will tell them later..I gtg

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Emily❤

I actually managed to get Honor 3 again so I guess Imma get that ward skin after all [​IMG]

17. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I want honor 5 so bad I'm soo close

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Emily❤

My Honor was reset cuz of transfer but I really wanted Honor 4 x.x

19. Agent Knockout

*I have nothing to say xD*

20. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP