League of Legends 1v1 Community Tournament!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by aco taco, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Do you want players to be matched randomly instead of by ranked division?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2017.
  1. Yes

76.5%
  2. No

23.5%
  1. Han

Han       VIP

Quick update:

Pikaboo v. Han Solo. Winner: Han Solo
    Kythol v. Rogers. Winner: Rogers
    MonsterHunter v. Mason. Winner: Mason
    Hyper v. Jässa. Winner: Jässa
    Graze v. Husky. Winner: Graze

Unfortunately, most of the games were either decided by first to 100 cs or either not recorded. Hopefully I'll be able to record more matches as we move on.

Once the other three matches have been fought, we'll be moving on with other matches. If you're following the challonge and already know who you're playing against, please wait until the rest of the matches have been announced before 1v1ing.

2. Han

Han       VIP

it's ya boy han solo back with the 10th post in a row :unsure:

We're onto the second stages of the tournament. The matches are below. You'll have until Tuesday morning to finish these. Let me know if you'll need an extension for whatever reason or if your partner is not responding to anything.

@aco lantern and @Han Solo - Winner, Aco.
    @Skeleph1n and @Mr. Rogers? - Winner, Skeleph1n.
    @Dean W. and @anime girl Winner, anime girl
    @Cafedemocha and @Mason Winner, Mason.
    @Cabowoツ and @Jässa - Winner, Cabowo
    @stakkuu and @Hingle

For the losers bracket, we have

@Headless Husky and @Kerchoo - Winner, Kerchoo
    @Voldemort and @Hyper - Winner, Hyper

Once again, please let me know if you're not going to be available during any of these days. @Gonco and @godpharohbolas, you guys were automatically moved to the loser bracket since you never tried to participate.

Finally, please refer to the challonge if you're unsure of any matches or you'd like to keep up to date.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

So uh.. What's goin' on?

4. Han

Han       VIP

• Like Like x 3
  5. Han

Han       VIP

6. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I'm pretty sure you can still add him in game my guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

uwu

9. Valedict

Valedict VIP

owo

10. Han

Han       VIP

11. Han

Han       VIP

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  12. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

13. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Han

Han       VIP

Will you be leaving the tournament altogether? Normally you have another match in the losers bracket, but it's no problem to fix.

15. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

leaving the tournament altogether.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Han

Han       VIP

The finals for the loser bracket are this week! @Air Bud Christmas Special and @Santa's Little Giraffe, you guys will be doing a Bo5 to determine who gets the losers prize and also has a chance to win the final. If there's anyone who could record with decent quality, let me know.

17. Han

Han       VIP

18. Han

Han       VIP

Congratulations to @Air Bud Christmas Special for winning the tournament! He lost his first match and came back by winning every single loser bracket match and ultimately the grand final. I'll try to have the clips of the match up sometime soon.

To everyone who participated, I'd just like to say thanks for joining. If you guys have any ideas how to make future tournaments smoother, I'm all ears. There was obviously some delay at some points between matches. This is largely due to the fact that 1) people wouldn't play in the time setting - usually three days - that I gave them, and I didn't want to just disqualify someone right away for that, and also 2) that I procrastinated as well when it came to updating matches. Both these things shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Thanks again, and I hope to see everyone next time a league tournament rolls around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1