late night game recommendations

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tz-, Jun 22, 2018.

1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

hey guys whats up so ever since ive graduated high school ive found myself staying up to 4am doing nothing, and instead of doing just nothing i wanted to play some games that dont require too much brainpower but are at least somewhat engaging

can yall help me out?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Rocket League is a pretty fun and simple game. If you haven't tried it yet I would definitely recommend

3. Witchking

Witchking VIP

GTASA

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

r6 casual
    gta 5
    factorio
    surf

5. jshore

jshore VIP

stardew valley

6. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

If you're friends are still awake:
    Terraria
    any Borderlands
    R6 siege
    CS:GO (if ya don't play it seriously)

if they arent but want other people:
    Garry's mod (try different gamemodes)
    GTA V
    Fortnite PVE
    R6 Siege

Some good single player games:
    Portal and Half Life Series
    Skyrim
    Fallout Series
    Bioshock Series
    DOOM Series
    Far Cry series

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

If you want a game that takes a little more brainpower but plan to stay up late, I suggest Squad.

Here's a quick video that explains what the game is. It's on the Steam page but I cant seem to find it out Youtube anywhere.
    https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/256701097/movie480.webm?t=1510694986

Anyways, Squad is slimier to Arma 3 and Insurgency. It takes both aspects from both games. Matches hold 75 people and can last from 30 minutes to much longer. The best gamemode is AAS which is pretty much conquest from Battlefield but more linear. You need to cap points on the map and fight back and fourth trying to bleed the enemy's tickets as much as you can until 0. There is a free weekend right now, and the game is on sale. I think it's worth a try.