Denied Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    Largio4589
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Incorrect logs
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No actual evidence of wrongdoing as I suicided myself the past two rounds.​

2. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

You were banned by @Turtles for Mass RDM x3. He'll respond shortly.

3. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

He says that the person that reuested the ban was adamant about it, and it was a regular player... not a mod or admin.

4. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

I literally had no idea what was happening until I was banned by Turtles. He says he would unban me were it not for your ruleset, but I digress- I did JACK CRAP to get this ban.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I do know that Largo killed himself on one of the rounds I was there, as he warned me before he blew himself up with some explosive barrels and, to my knowledge, I was the only person around that area when he killed himself. I did not witness him do much else those last couple of rounds of the map.

6. Senor b0ss

Senor b0ss New Member

I too witnessed him do nothing but kill himself. The one round he did play, he killed Angel-Kun who was a T. I too suicide a lot at the beginning of rounds, and he is usually dead aswell.

7. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Two witnesses to this...

8. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

Thank you for appealing, Largo. Please be patient while I compile my evidence.

9. sam.

sam. VIP

I also witnessed him killing himself on one round. I do not recall him mass RDMing though.

10. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

The report(s) against me seem invalid so far.

11. Turtles

I banned you for Mass RDM x3.
    You were reported by two players for killing them with an explosion and damaged a third player with the same explosion. This was 3 counts of RDM, so a 24 hour ban was issued.
    Below I have screenshots of the logs and a video of the 2 reports against you.

Video:

Screenshot:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660174608

Sorry if there was any confusion, but the logs do show that you damaged these players.

12. Turtles

I would like to point out that, as seen in the video above, you were actually one of the players that was killed by Largo and reported him.

13. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Two players telling yuou to go F off versus your logs... yeah- I'd listen to the players on this one.

14. Senor b0ss

Senor b0ss New Member

Considering I was RDMed also by another player and it was never resolved. But Largo gives a fair warning before suiciding and gets banned.
    During the time you were moderating on the server, how many people were banned for karma and you didn't listen to the pleas of the victims before hand?
    Too busy worrying about harmless Largo.

15. sam.

sam. VIP

@Turtles

EDIT: I did not see him kill anyone other then me, so I didn't see him, myself, do mass rdm.

16. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Ergo, this ban is warrrantless.

17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

To add something, hopefully a final thing. I know that largo did not intend to harm anyone with his actions. I think this could be one of those instances where a player could return to serve 3 slays or something like that. Especially since he did not intentionally RDM and there were way worse people online at the time.

Yes, I think he understands he did something wrong and should be more careful. However, I don't think he needs 24 hours off west for it.

18. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

NOW... Turtles, feel likre apologizing?

19. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

And Rebel you suck at reading reading reports.

20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Gonna go ahead and lock this until @Turtles can come to a verdict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.