Denied Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    Largo4589
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No reason for ban
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was given a ban for a random damage report (no full report given). Request the FULL REPORT for further clarification.​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello Largo4589, you were banned by @Rek for RDM and leave first offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

And all I asked for was thre full report, which he admits to not wanting to give.

4. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Since the damage log has NOT been posted by this time, the ban should have been appealed,l as I did *NOTHING* wrong during the round you claimed I RDM'd on.

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Please be patient. He is working on his response.

6. Rek

Rek Ø

Hello @Largo4589 and thank you for appealing.

You were indeed banned for RDM and Leave first offense.

Now to why you were.

Here is your initial response to the report-
    [​IMG]
    I then dug around by going over the logs before this to make sure he didn't do anything traitorous (set a bomb, shoot at anyone, etc). He did not.

I then proceeded to ask you what you meant by your response "????":
    [​IMG]

Which helped none in clarifying. I then responded with this -
    [​IMG]

I then slayed you for this blatant RDM.

To which you blatantly left directly after -
    [​IMG]

EDIT:[[
    I then switched to another server which was staffless, as I was covering three servers at this time. When I arrived at one, this is the conversation we had.
    You are NOT entitled to an apology from me. Do not suggest it when I did nothing wrong.[​IMG]
    ]]
    I gave you a round to join back, which is giving you grace considering it was leaving because you mad and you did it intentionally. I know this because you screamed in mic/chat right before you did it.

You then came back on right before I was about to ban you and this happened. I apologize for my conversation with Ikea, very unprofessional, but you were very mad and were screaming at me. Also the "you failed in that" was explaining to you that you had a chance to explain to me what happened. For some reason you are obsessed with seeing the damage logs. Which you very, very impolitely asked me for. tl;dr you came in, raged at me again, then left(again).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then you proceeded to message me "FULL. DAMAGE. LOGS. NOW" via private messaging in game.

So let's break this down.
    1. You responded with "????" to your initial report.
    2. I was patient and asked you what you meant, you then responded with ""the poijnt, if an when iut was given, had happened- an inno took on a T and won. " Which in no way justifies your actions.
    3. You then proceeded to rage at me, via messaging and over voice chat.
    4. You kept coming back and raging at me and demanding the logs. The logs, as shown in the first screenshot at the bottom, are NOT, I repeat, ARE NOT, necessary to give to the reported player. I did give you the first line of it, but apparently that wasn't enough for you. I hope this satisfies your confusing thirst for seeing the evidence against you.
    Due to your intentional leaving (which @IKEA Cabinet can attest to) which occurred THREE times and your RDM which was in fact RDM, due to the fact that you provided no evidence against it and the traitor did essentially nothing traitorous that round, this appeal is DENIED. However I will not lock until you have had your fair share of confirmation.

7. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

I'd love to be patient, but considering his lack of a response in the lack of the form of a damage log... one SHOULD be expected to be impatient.

8. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS THE DAMAGE LOG. You, Rek, are not giving that.

9. Rek

Rek Ø

Please stop spamming.

If you would have read my response, you would have seen the damage log at the bottom of the first screenshot. The first damage you two inflicted on eachother.

10. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

NO DAMAGE LOG PROVIDED- m NO SLAY/BAN... PERIOD. It should be as simple as that.

11. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

ONCE AGAIN- no actual damage log provided, no slay/ban given.

12. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

All I asked for is the ORIGINAL DAMGE LOG. Please stop delaying.

13. Rek

Rek Ø

I do not believe you are reading my comments. Look at the bottom of the first screenshot. The logs are there.

You are NOT entitled to the full logs via me. You can look at those yourself if you simply do ttt_print_damagelog in console after the round is over.

However, since I am gracious, I went back on and found them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They do not justify your actions. Your appeal is still INVALID. You will also refrain from spamming or else face the consequences.

14. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

All you're showing is an innocent catching a traitor in the act, and nothing more. I have read your comment, but request further information as to WHY you decided to have a report/slay/ban upon me, when it should NOT have been so.

15. Rek

Rek Ø

You are clearly not being reasonable. If you would look at what is clearly laid out in front of you. You. YOU. Shot first. You. YOU. Did not give sufficient evidence nor did you attempt to clarify when asked. I have been extremely gracious and thorough with you.

16. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Full log. NOW. And I AM being reasonable.

17. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Actually, the logs show the traitor was doing NO damage to other players when you decided to attack him. Which is why Rek asked you for more information which you REFUSED to give despite DEMANDING the damage logs yourself.

18. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

But I do not know what happened, hence why I had asked for the logs.

19. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

For all I know, you could be lying to me... hence why I asked.

20. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Largo4589.

I will be handling this appeal from now on.

It seems you failed to respond to a RDM report with cohesive reasoning. To quote yourself, "an inno took on a T and won". In this case, you are the inno, and you killed a T. Congratulations. However, you did not provide a REASON to kill the T in the first place, and then asked as to why by Rek via PM, which is a courtesy I might offer, you again failed to respond, so you were slain.

See, what happened here is you refused to cooperate, and this led to you being punished, and according to the Full Logs, that Rek did post, many times, punished correctly. Instead of taking the punishment, you left. So you were banned for RDM & Leave. Standard procedure.

In this entire appeal you have done nothing but condemn yourself with your toxic attitude, impatience, and belligerence. Our mods are not here to ban you falsely or punish you more than necessary, so while I appreciate why you wanted to know why you were banned, you went about it the completely wrong way. Not only does it seem very obvious that you knew you had a report on you and not to leave during a slay AND that you were definitely being slain, but you also continued to harass the moderator in question, and spam your appeal with nonsensical demands that had already been met.

To put it shortly, you did the crime, now do the time. And let the mod do his job. He's doing a great one so far.

If you have anything at all else to say, direct it to personal message to me.

This appeal is Locked and Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.