Denied Lanu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lanu, Apr 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanu

Lanu VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lanu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:45438039
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned, got off for the night and came back to a 5 day ban, can I get an explanation?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo,

You were banned by @Pierogi for RDM and Leave 1st. Give him some time to respond and gather his evidence for the ban.

3. Lanu

Lanu VIP

I see, don't remember what I did but if he believes it was justified I will accept it.

4. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

Hiya, I’ve seen this and will respond soon.

5. Pierogi

So I banned you because you RDMed two people with a teleporter and disconnected before serving your slays:
    upload_2021-4-13_13-27-29.png
    upload_2021-4-13_13-27-46.png

Given that you killed at least one other person that didn't report, could you please make a case for me to unban you?

6. Lanu

Lanu VIP

Ah I remember that now, first time was an accident, didn’t know the TP was set to inside the tester. Second time I did on purpose. No excuse really. Willing to take the ban.

• Posting irrelevant information in appeals
    @Pierogi, I respect his honesty and fact that he's opened an appeal suggests he's not playing on the server with the intentions of breaking the rules.

7. Pierogi

I respect the honesty, but due to the nature of the offense (at least 2 RDMs, and this isn't your first RDM and leave ban), I am unable to accept this appeal. You are welcome to join the server when your ban is up, or play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

Appeal: Denied, not voided
    Thread: Locked

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a DM on the forums.

~Pierogi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.