Lacking mods on OC timezone

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by MasterOfWar, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Sup

Were lacking mods for OC timezone like a fuckton, There's mass RDM's going on. Whenever I play on OC timezone which is like 3 AM in the US / Canada there's mass RDM'd going on.
    Recruiting a few mods for OC would be appreciated. I would be a mod but there are no positions available right now

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

No, you wouldn't be a mod automatically for complaining. There are many other people who want to be mod as well. Also, you can still post applications even if they aren't accepting.

3. You obviously took things the wrong way buddy. I said I would apply for Apps are closed.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

You said "I would be a mod". You simply worded it poorly.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

If someone is RDMing at the end of the round when it says "Innocent win" or "Trairors win" at the bottom left of that pop up menu it says "Save logs.txt" it will save the logs from that round and you can upload them here and we can ban them.

6. Ahh.. Thanks mang.
    Although having a few mods for OC timezone would be beneficial.

7. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

We have about 2100 apps to go thru all the time. So if u want mod wait for one to be demoted.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I will say that I am usually the only mod online for late nights; I can't be on the nights before work or the nights of work. It would be nice to have another late night mod. I'm gonna try to get online whilst I'm on leave to prevent some of the RDMing and gaps without moderators.

9. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Wow, Thanks Cupcake I never knew that.

10. Night time has literally become unplayable during night time now..

11. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

You don't have good grammar you don't

12. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I'm usually good till about 4 am. Had to work at 8am this morning so that was a no go yesterday. Post logs of RDM in the Report Staff/Player section of the forums so punishment can be dealt out accordingly as soon as a staff member can get around to it.

13. Dead Man Laughing

Dead Man Laughing Regular Member

I was on last night at 1-3AM on the West server and people were getting along just fine. The server was even full, and I believe there was only 1 mod on at the time. The worst that happened was a bunch of innos and T's fell to their death on one round of dolls.

14. Its differnt 5 am, WE had ghosters, RDMers, Aimbot.

15. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Take screenshots and make reports

16. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Don't do this. Either take a screenshot of the scores, the event log, or the damagelog(using command ttt_print_damagelog) and use that as evidence. A .txt is way to easy to edit.

17. I cant upload SS's that fast takes 15 min per SS.... Remember 100 percent of all Picture websites are filtered for me aswell

18. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You can't upload screenshots via the Steam client? That's how I do it. Press F12, Shift+Tab into overlay, go to screenshots and upload.

19. my internet is slow i cant steam ss and stuff is blocked for me