Denied Lachlan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lachlan, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lachlan

Lachlan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ivan Milat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:61154159
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Managed to get the forums up, I am appealing it now. I was on yesterday/last night my time. Was constantly RDM'd for hours and then logged out

Log back on today to find a 14 day ban....

I am just unsure as why I went from a 1day ban upon a previous RDM account - & now after being RDM'd for hours yesterday - I log back in now to find a 14 day ban for RDM and leave? There was no mod on when I signed off, and I can not stay up all night waiting for a mod? I went to the discord to get a mod for the countless RDMers on the server (not just rdming me but others too) there were a load of bans handed out then. Then the admin/mod(s) left. I played for an hour more or so, then logged out. Come back to my fave server today to be spank'daddied with a 14 day ban buy an admin/mod I haven't even seen on the server before...

If I am handed a ban for RDM, I am curious as to;
    1) Why? I didn't RDM anyone..?
    2) Why 14 days? We skipping the 2nd level of bans?
    3) Am I just meant to wait all night for a mod to come online..?

I am fairly regular on the server, quite literally the only one I play & it's a bit downheartening to try and join then a 14 day ban window pops up and turkey slaps me harder than ever.

Hope this can be resolved somehow.

Warm regards,
    Lachlan (Ivan Milat)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    When I DC'd there were no admin/mods online & I had not RDM'd or intent RDM'd.​

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

@VampIrish to handle this, as he was the one who issued the ban. Please wait patiently until he is able to respond.

You were previously banned for RDM and Leave 1st Offence, thus it is now 2nd Offence, which is a 2week ban

3. Lachlan

Lachlan New Member

So I should just stay in the server forever..? Was close to 1am my time :/

4. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

If there is no staff on, then you can leave, but in this case you might've missed seeing Irish online at that time. It'd be the best you wait for him to reply

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello @Lachlan,
    As fair as I usually am in these situations you claim there was 0 staff online at the time of you disconnecting but I'm afraid thats incorrect there was myself (An Admin) 1 Moderator and 2 Trial Moderators on at the time of your disconnecting, you were reported by Asado for RDM and you said it was an accident but never stayed to server the punishment.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As this is your second offense and you've got more bans in the area of mass RDM I've decided to deny this appeal.
    If you have any further questions feel free to start a conversation with me HERE or on discord.
    For now, thanks for appealing and thanks for your patience
    -Irish
    Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.