Denied KX | Badboy790's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KX | Badboy790, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    South (Wisto)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:148982560
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had an emergency with my dog. I had to to take him to the vet due to him throwing up and I belive that I stayed on the server and told you if I leave its due to the internet. do you not recall?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@Chastity4lyfe will respond as soon as possible.

Please be patient.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello! I have seen this, but will not be at home until later this evening.

I would like to state - that unless I have admin discretion, in which case I did not because you never told me such a thing on the server unless I missed it, I cannot choose to not ban you. That is why we have this appeal section. I will upload my screen shots when I get home later.

Please be patient!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  4. I said in mic "I will be going to hospital" If I disconnect during slay its due to internet. I got witnesses

5. Chastity4lyfe

Well in that case, I more than likely did not hear you. Utilizing the @ tool to let us know that kind of stuff is much more useful as it is in text and it is highlighted for staff to see. Again, I can't not ban you just because you state your leaving due to an emergency, I would have still banned you and told you to appeal it. I did look at your other appeals, and it seems you had similar computer problems/in-a-hurry situations for your other bans. This is starting to look like a pattern for you, in which case raises concern.

I will review my demo later when I am home as well as my screen shots to confirm whether or not you did state this over the mic and I will accept responsibility if you did. We will talk later.

6. I actually do have a problem with the internet in this Island. I would not leave in intention as I love this server. thank you

7. Chastity4lyfe

Ok here is the report that was made on Albatross.
    [​IMG]

You and I discussed this report after I issued the slay, and how you mixed up the people who were shooting.
    I cannot find the proper demo for this incident so I'm unable to hear whether you did or did not tell me you had to leave. But due to you having another appeal right now that is active, and using yet again, a similar excuse, I will be denying this appeal. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions. Keep in mind, this is only active on East, so you're free to play on the other servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.