Approved Kurosaki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kurosaki, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurosaki

Kurosaki VIP

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    I waa banned for 56 days and I am not sure why, I went to sleep last night with no reports and only banned on ttt east for 24 hours and wake up with a globalized 56 day ban.
    Related Evidence:

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You were banned by @wink. I'll be moving this thread to the appropriate subforum.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Kurosaki/Thedankdiabetic,

You were banned yesterday by me for "mass rdm x3" which I later requested an extension for.

I was training with a trial, @Husky, at the time and would like to give him the opportunity to post the evidence regarding the appeal before I reach a decision on my part of it.

4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond once I am able to. Thank you.

5. Kurosaki

Kurosaki VIP

Okay, I just dont know why it is globalized?

6. john redcorn

Globalization occurred due to your recent history by my admin @POP STAR , and I'll leave it up to him to ultimately decide this appeal. Like I said before I'll wait on Husky before proceeding with my portion of it, thanks!

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello , TheDankDiabetic. I hope your day has been good so far. Before we get into this I'd like to inform you that for future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:50774784

This is the report that was placed at the time of the incident. As you can see, the report wasn't placed on you, but rather the person they thought killed them.

[​IMG]

But going into the deathscene, it shows you, an innocent, carrying a barrel into a crowd of people. When the detective attempted to shoot you for it, it killed you and a few other players.

Based on this, you can clearly see that he's shooting you and hits the barrel in the crossfire, which makes you responsible based on this rule shown in the extended rules.
    [​IMG]

@wink will explain his reasoning as to why he misinterpreted the situation at hand that caused your ban.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Husky.

8. john redcorn

Hey Koro,

I'd like to apologize for my misinterpretation of the report. As Husky explained, It's a simple counting mistake that shouldn't of been made, and I'm sorry for all the trouble it's landed you in. I'll be voiding my ban and assigning slays to your id. I've talked to my admin and can assure you this mistake won't happen again.

Enjoy the servers and be a bit more careful in the future,

~wink

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  9. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello TheDankDiabetic,

I'd like to further extend our apologies for this mistake and the inconvenience it might have caused you. Wink has approached me, and from what I can discern he clearly understands he made a slight hiccup. So I thank you for remaining patient with us and for forgiving him.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.