Approved kuddeN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kuddeN, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuddeN

kuddeN VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    kuddeN
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi fellow players of TTT and the mods/admins in power

Today when I tried to join EU2, I was banned for 5 days. I'm afraid theres been a missunderstanding. It might have been a prop kill between me and another guy who agreed to duel me. It was an epic fight thus it was only a matter of time that someone would get to near and get killed by the barrel. And that happend to me. The poor soul only wanted to cross the road. But my barrel hit him accidently. Or it might have been a diffirent occasion when I killed another guy yesterday becasue he was in the middle of an shootout and I thought he was the Traitor. I thought he was called out and KOSed. So I killed him. I unfortunately I cannot remeber when I left the server yesterday.

Whatever the occasion was, I got a report and served my slay. I decided to clock out some time and rounds after I killed the poor soul and thought I was in the clear and was free to leave without getting a ban. And if it means to getting another slay to appeal my slay, I am ready to serve it. Maybe another if that is what the mod decides.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    BambiBreaker was with me the whole time. We follwed eachother. He might be able to testify.​

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Tagging @Rhienor as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense

3. kuddeN

kuddeN VIP

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Please chill for the time being, he'll respond as soon as he is available.

5. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey there, I was playing with you guys on the map Museum Heist a report came in.
    The report (click the report button!!) was valid as someone else had shot you. As it is your first offence, I will be accepting the appeal and voiding it. I will however add an autoslay for you to serve.
    In future, please ask staff members whether it's alright to leave. It may have been quiet at the time, but better safe than sorry.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.