krs wrong ban and falsh ban

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jaedon, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaedon

jaedon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:jaedon
    Your Steam ID:jaedon
    Which Server: WEST 2

Why should you be unbanned: krys flashed banned me
    Evidence of innocence:so krys annoyed me and i told him to shut up he banned me for harassment towards other player who other player did i harassment and this is wrong ban for it need to be a ban for admin disrespect so he wrong ban and lied about harassment towards other players

2. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

This harassment was NOT just you saying "shut up".

I killed you for walking by an unID body of Amph Otaku. As soon as you saw me you turned around and IDed the body, but that was too late so I murdered you. During the next prep round I explained why I killed you.

Here is the convo cut to the relevant parts:

jaedon to admins: krs you did rdm
    jaedon to admins: look at logs
    jaedon to admins: aedon.TTT: jaedon found the body of Amorphous Otaku. He was innocent
    jaedon to admins: i did indfy body
    jaedon to admins: you just rdm me for noreson
    You to jaedon: For the second time, you walked BY that body but turned around and IDed it after you saw me, that is all the proof I
    You to jaedon: need to kill you.
    You to admins: UNID
    *DEAD* (TEAM) jaedon: !Menu
    jaedon to admins: that not proof
    You to admins: I've told him that twice now.
    sNAppy-TurTle to admins: that he wasnt checking?
    *DEAD* jaedon: krs lies to much -_-
    You to admins: He walked RIGHT by the unID, as soon as he saw me he turned around and IDed it.

That is as far back as I can find on my console, it has been overriden by later maps. However after this much he at some point he told me to shut up. Snappy muted him once, and after jaedon stopped. However around the time that Toyotama-Hime joined jaedon said something rude and thats when I banned him. Admins should be able to see the logs around there maybe. I gave you an 8 hour ban for player harassment.

3. jaedon

jaedon New Member

sir she anoyed me cuz she smarted mouthed me Toyotama-hime: jaedon
    Toyotama-hime: you bet 500 pn psych
    when i said i bet on tonix were my 100 then she smart mouth me and that anoyed so i told her to shutup

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

how is that smart mouthing you, she believed that's what you said and telling her to shut up at that point really isn't appropriate. i am going to lock this, it is a local ban so you can play on our other 2 servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.