Answered KOSing ppl for IDing bodies inside the T room

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Old Fox, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Supposed I know the unIDed of A is inside the T room, then can I KOS the ppt that IDing that body?

• Like Like x 1
  2. FaeThorn

FaeThorn Be friendly, You can always change someones life VIP

Yes but you have to be certain the body was id'ed in the t-room it's more of a situational or deal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I'd argue against killing whoever ided it. If the unided is in a T room where the body can be taken out in an alternate route, then I'd be careful. MC Hotel is a good scenario, T room in the basement. The body can't be taken through the teleporters into different T rooms so its safe to kill whoever Ided the body.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'm going to have to qualify this, as it would greatly depend on the time frame.

If the T room opens, someone runs in and you shoot them, the door closes, and someone IDs the person you just shot.
    Then, you can conclude that, based on common sense, that person is in the T room and therefore a traitor.

However, if a while has passed/you leave the area and you notice the body being ID'd, you can't necessarily kill as its possible the body was moved outside the T room.

So: Yes, but not always, you need to be 100% certain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2