Kos on Livecheck for not answering

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

like it should be a thing, because there can be traitors who don't answer, (maybe innocent) so then we can find them easier and kos them. If a person finds them, they kill them and the Innocents/Detectives or traitors (from false kosing innocents) win.

Why is this a good idea:

Well, there are players from other servers who are just asses not to read the motd. so they should get use to having the system of kosing from not answering livecheck/ mark missing.

Reasons I want this added:

1. I have to mark people missing and then they're not. i mark that annoying. ( pun intended)
    2. people don't answer probably because they're asses or don't know how to type, however we can make them talk if we say ''Livecheck or kos'' they'll answer, but if they're alive or not, boom i killed him/her.
    3. it helps find traitors easier. (and innocents/detectives for traitors easier)

I hope you guys enjoy, and see you on the servers.

The Slut bear, -Cuddle team leader/Texas

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

It generally just doesn't go well in any situation. Yes, there might be a select few that benefit the innocents, but it just isn't worth it in the long run. Someone may not hear it due to other voices on top of each other.

There are too many things we'd have to factor in here to make it work in the slightest. It's been suggested before and denied for good reason.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

No

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Loool yes

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Pls no, -1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok but if this gets added I am going to whisper "livecheck or kos" into my mic and then just murder everyone who doesn't respond.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

TFW if I did that I'd get bant

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Well why would it have to be over voice chat for the people above? It could simply be typed in chat a couple times, if its a couple times the whole bottom left will be full of text so they can't really say they didn't see it, and there is no voices to not be able to hear over.

Kinda neutral though, but it would help with the camping traitors that wont do anything

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

This wouldnt help anything .

If you call a lcokos, 9/10 times everyone alive will say live eother in voice or chat. No body is going to purposefully not say live bc they woulf be kos and that isnt very logical. Which means that 9/10 times the lcokos does absolutely nothing to help either team .

And if it does come down to it not having everyone say live that 1/10 time, you are MORE LIKELY going to have that person be an innocent. This is just uneeded deaths and ultimately hurts the innocents. Not to mention the uneeded rdm reports bc the players didnt hear it be valled or whatever the excuse may be.

No matter what your argument will be, this is not needed or wanted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

hell no lol

11. Witchking

Witchking VIP

K then im going to livecheck with my mic muted

12. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

-∞

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Forcing people without a mic to be vulnerable for attacks i believe that is not the answer.

14. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

what i meant by mic or no mic. they need to answer chat/mic.

15. Ted

Yes, so i say people without a mic are forced with this rule to be vulnerable to attacks because they are forced to respond in a timely manner.

16. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

k + 1
    it's not hard to use the radio binds tho

17. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I'm a deaf bastard who'd rather find an imaginative way to legitimately kill people in the last few minutes of a round than have to risk being killed cause someone didn't articulate enough that they were wondering who was alive

18. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I got a big fat -1 for ya...

I don't like any part of this idea...

19. Ted

So the next time i see you online you are giving tutorials to new players on how to set up a bind to respond to livechecks?

20. Ted

And on what do you want u to base this, cause i don't like to see people do livechecks at the start just cause they can or in the middle of a micspam situation.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.