Finished koishi's 5 tf2 keys chinese new year giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Koishi, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

hi its the festive season where the married gives free money to virgins like me and heres my very first giveaway, im giving away at least 5 tf2 keys (worth $2.50 USD each) and if i dont have a use for the ones ive kept for myself ill give them to the winner as well

heres the story of what happened : i basically begged everyone on shoutbox to buy me tf2 keys so i can get my australium grenade launcher, and @Krombopulos Makuzi kindly bought me 9 keys, i was excited to receive them so i waited 7 days for the keys to become tradeable (because of valves shitty anti-scam system), and that 7 days of waiting ended, i found a very good deal of an aussie grenade launcher with strange parts attached to it for a good deal and i was ready to receive my keys, heres the thing, makuzi forgot to turn on his trade authenticator so i have to wait another 7 or 15 days (because of valves shitty anti scam system again) until i receive his keys, then @Humancowcakes kindly bought me 9 keys from opskins and i got my australium that night, so now that i have 9 keys i have no use for, i just kept 4 of them as a pocket money for tf2 and giving away the 5

so how do you join this giveaway?
    its boring if you just rate or comment on this just to enter so im gonna make this more of a chore to participate so i can laugh at your misery

1. rate this post confusing
    2. comment in the thread about your favourite variation of the "steamed hams" meme, add in a drawing of my rabbit girl character (look at my profile pic for reference) so i can feel better about my own art skills, write a 1000 character essay on what you like about me and tell me why do you want these keys (no matter how shit your comment is ill have to enter you anyway bc thats the rules :mad: )
    3. ill draw the winners at the end of chinese new year (2nd march 2018), but ill happily disqualify anyone i dont like because thats not against the rules xd ok nevermind i just read the rules
    4. the winner may receive additional keys after the 5 keys has been given to them if i dont have anything else to spend on

much love <3

• Confusing x 25
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Xerp

Xerp VIP

question.
    is this a random giveaway where the winner is picked randomly using RNG
    or
    is this a giveaway in which the winner would be the commenter of the best entry

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

dont know wtf a steamed ham meme is, dont know how to draw, and "a 1000 character essay on what you like about me and tell me why do you want these keys (no matter how shit your comment is ill have to enter you anyway bc thats the rules :mad: )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

1) Favourite variant: dead. bad meme.

2)
    [​IMG]
    No, it's not a bee, shut up :(

3)
    Alright, Koishi, let me preface this. I like you.

So, first off, one very likeable feature about you is your willingness to help. Despite your apparent love for despair, your stress and shit, you still try to help if someone seeks you out. So kudos for that (as evidenced above it didn’t really help much (yet) but points for trying).

Secondly, you’re fun to spend time with, Koi. Seriously, your company is enjoyable, despite you being a bully and a pain in the ass (trap?).

I won’t tell you to never change, but just don’t lose yourself, ‘cause you’re cool.

Also you have a very weeby name and to be honest that is pretty much the only reason I like you, let’s be real.

Joke aside, another reason that I like you is the simple fact that you’re cute. And I have rank F resistance to cute things and people. If we ignore your damn devilish personality hiding under that baby face (genetics are rigged just like this giveaway), you’re sweet.

And the final reason that I like you: because you’re interesting.

4) Because I'm greedy and they're worth money, so I can sell them. I like money :sleep:
    (low-key, if you disqualify me for wanting to sell them, that's okay)

Now that that's done, brb kms.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I dont know what that meme is
    I hate it when people tell me "I had a weird dream last night...". I dont care, it didn't really happen and it is going to be boring. Just because you dreamt it doesn't make it interesting to anyone. I knew someone who told me a dream and it went on for about twenty minutes. That is nineteen minutes and sixty seconds longer than I have to care about something that didn't really happen. Another time she was telling me about a dream her auntie had, so not only was I listening to something that didn't really happen, I was listening to something that didn't really happen to someone I didn't even know. I glass over and my mind wanders after the words "I had a weird dream last night..." so it is just a waste of everyones time. The statement she made, "If you cared about me you would be interested in my dreams", I will put down to the fact that she was an idiot and possibly slightly crazy because she owned more than two cats.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Steamed Hams but it's a Ghost Trick chapter is absolutely brilliant. The creator put so much effort into it; also, anything about Ghost Trick is great in my book. Although I don't like that you don't see how Skinner died. That's just not in the spirit of the game! (no pun intended xDDD)xcD

[​IMG]

What I like about you is that you like the funny jojo meme anime and also i like that you sometimes say stuff about your vagina a lot and you say a lot of gross stuff ew. I also like your Chinese face

I also like that you made this giveaway into a creative thing that apparently has steps that are too different to follow to the point where only one person before me even qualified (and even that’s a stretch) and yet other people put in the effort to write this essay even though they didn’t bother posting a steamed ham meme.

Also you’re funny I guess??

I swear to god I have no fucking idea who you are and I never really speak to you and you also set your dumb profile to private so you aren’t really giving me a chance to find anything about you that I like except oh shit we both like jojo I guess and ooo you’re a girl on the internet which vaguely attracts me to you for absolutely no reason I mean excuse me but what do you expect from me some sort of filler paragraph that helps me get to exactly 1000 characters? That is absurd and I will never do that or will I?

I want the keys because they are worth money that can be exchanged for goods and services. I could buy food for that, for example. I would then eat the food and keep living.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Ehh. Steamed Ham meme is pretty dead. I don’t like it.

What I like about you is that you’re a grill (maybe?) and that you have the generosity to give back to the community. You also have quality sh**posts which is what every community needs. You also revisit the dead memes and give them the love they need (wth). Maybe revisit 9+10=21 next giveaway? Anyways, it It is also very unique to want to see others suffer by typing a fricken 1000 character essay. Now, since you said 1000 characters, I will now add a crap ton of a’s to reach the quota. AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Will add a drawing later.

8. Steamed Hams is boooooring, idk why anyone thinks its funny

you're the only pro (and real) girl in existence that plays tf2, these keys are worth more than my yearly income. since im too lazy to fill the 1000 word limit and bother writing, yes: "Welcome! Welcome to City 17! You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I've been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17. It's safer here. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!Welcome! Welcome! "Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!W!"

my totally-not-stolen image
    [​IMG]

now give me those darn keyssssssssss

• Old Old x 1
  9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

can i just get the keys without doing any of the requirements?

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

wat

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

yes hello its march 2nd reminder boi is here to remind u

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

give me a sec i already drew the winner but im just making things more complicated by editing a meme video out of it bc fuck my life

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

aight heres the winner

ill be adding them on steam and giving the keys
    pls mark this as finished ty

• Creative Creative x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

15. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Why am I called davideus :( @Koishi

16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

o baby we finally did it

17. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

WoooOOOoOOow so I did all that for nothing huh because everyone was able to win anyway

You're on my shitlist Koishi!!!! Mark my words I will get my revenge

• Agree Agree x 1