Accepted Knife+Crowbar

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Scorch, Jun 30, 2019.

?

silly bad?

1. yes

2. yes x2

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Scorch

Scorch ㄣ⃒ Silver

Being able to have our crowbar and knife would be nice to have since knives are pretty useless in terms of using it to break barriers in deathrun. Crowbars take like 5-10 hits to destroy a barrier (depending on the barrier) whereas a knife would take 2-3 times as much hits.

It's kind of pointless to spend points on a knife when using a crowbar is far more effective on many maps. Having to open the shop to equip/holster a knife based on the map isn't all that great.

I know theres another thread talking about increasing knife damage to equate to crowbars, but there should really be some way to make up for the weakness that knives come with.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

Yo big +1, having a knife that you bought with points with your crowbar would be helpful since the crowbar destroys stuff faster when it's necessary.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I agree with this. I’ll add it to the list!

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

+1

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

We have fixed this. Crowbars and knives down do the same damage to breakable objects. Thanks for suggesting!

• Like Like x 3