Approved KleboldCuckold's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KleboldCuckold, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KleboldCuckold

KleboldCuckold New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KleboldCuckold
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:190172607
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned. I was on yesterday, and today I'm banned for 5 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    n/a​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @degolfer222 for RDM & Leave - 1st Offense. Please be patient as he gathers his evidence.

3. KleboldCuckold

Could I please have the banned removed? My internet frequently goes out at night, and I've never intentionally rdmed and left.

4. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Please wait for @degolfer222 to provide his evidence and reasoning for your ban. Also remember we’re people who have an active life outside this community so we won’t be always available 24/7 but we try to be as quick as we can to help you.

5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I've seen this and will gather my evidence and respond soon.

6. degolfer222

Alright, lets get into this, shall we?
    So this is what I banned you for.

As you can see, a few seconds into the round, you shot someone for seemingly no reason, which MrUnknownShadow then killed you for. However, when i went to report you for the damage, you had already left the server. Care to explain why you shot him so early into the round?

7. KleboldCuckold

I don't know why, I was probably screwing around pre-round or something and accidentally shot him. I'm sorry for rdming him, but isn't a 5 day a ban kind of extreme for 20 points of damage?

8. degolfer222

Now, normally I would agree with you. However, later in the round another player started attacking Unknown over the fact that he killed you, as seen here, and was killed by Unknown, who was then killed by me, as seen here. So the 20 damage that you inflicted led to 3 innocent deaths, yours, Unknowns, and Vince Charmings.

However, i'll show some leniency and
    unban you, but the ban will not be voided, meaning if you RDM and leave again, it'll be a longer ban. I'll also be adding a slay to your ID for you to serve next time you're on.

One more thing: It's a good idea to ask staff online if it's ok to leave using @ chat, as it is a very easy way of avoiding scenarios like this.

Appeal:
    Accepted
    Ban: Not voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.