Approved kkyosh99's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ptownslayer21, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ptownslayer21
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:227863764
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not even on. My sister has been playing on my steam account for the past two weeks because my dad's computer has been down. I have never rdm and left before. She is only 12 and doesn't really understand the rules.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @MayorIguana is my witness because he played with my sister most of the night and I had to leave for work and was getting gas at that time. I have texts to prove I was at work. The ban happened at 16:13. https://www.flickr.com/photos/145706205@N04/albums/72157686989675071

I had to pick up the kid I tutor Kevin at 4:00. Then go to practice and coach my 10's team in Downey, I live in Torrance and it's a 45 minute drive.​

2. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Hi you were banned by @Destiny Blade for RDM and Leave 1st Offense please be patient as they respond.

3. I can confirm this statement as true

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heya I will respond when I can.

5. Scotty

6. ptownslayer21

Ok thank you.

7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I’m at work rn and won’t get off until 10 pm est. please be patient until then, thank you!

8. ptownslayer21

Ok no rush.

9. Elvis

I just got home, give me like 5-10 minutes to get the evidence. Thanks for being patient!

10. Elvis

Thank for you waiting patiently. Let's get right into it shall we?

While staffing on West 2, I had noticed you had done damage to an innocent during that round. I reported you for the damage, and Destiny decided I was correct. Therefor a slay was put on you.

[​IMG]

However, you had left before I could report you. You can also see it in the Damage logs SS as well.

[​IMG]

I had seen that, and let Destiny know you left before we could slay you, so he banned you for RDM and Leave.

Do you remember why you had kill Tynn that round?

11. ptownslayer21

It do not remember because I didnt do it thats what i am trying to prove. My sister abused knowing the password to my computer to play gmod and doesnt really understand the rules. She has been waiting for my dads computer to get fixed to play. I provided evidence that it was not me.

12. ptownslayer21

I completely understand that she did rdm. It's just that it was not me and this is the only instance she has ever played on my account. And as I said it will never happen again. And it is also because I know this may hurt my mod app but I have changed my password and west 2 is in fact my favorite server to play on. I am sorry for what she did and have explained to her the rules but there is only so much you can tell a 12-year-old. I was also gone for most of the night as you can see in the calendar and had no way of knowing she did any of this until I saw it on my application. I was 45 minutes away from my house from 5-8pm. And did not get home until 10 which I did not play again myself.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  13. auggie

auggie Active Member

• User was warned for this post.
    i watched enough Judge Judy and maury and can tell ur telling the truth

• Do not comment on appeals you're not involved in.
    exactly. This is some undeniable truth

14. Scotty

Heya sorry about the wait. I have talked with Elvis and we will be unbanning and voiding your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.