Denied Kinky Elvis's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Elvis, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Elvis
    Explain the case:
    Was banned after 1 warning when i have 0 prior offences regarding sb. Helix says "You dont even need 1 warning"​
    Related Evidence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

Yep. This is what happened. Graze had just given a warning on using red in shoutbox after people were putting in fake DR requests. You then decided to not only mock that warning that Graze gave, but did so also violating the rule by sending it in red.

We give second warnings to new time members as a show of leniency who may not be aware of the rules. Giving a warning in the first place in itself is a discretionary act. I do not see any reason to give a second warning when your rule-break was no only addressing the first warning, but was mocking it

We're not here to babysit and count down to three hoping that you stop by three. You were warned, and then immediately broke the rule. Because of this, you were banned for the rest of the day- appx. 4 hours.

[​IMG]

Tagging @Opalium to finish this up.

EDIT: Ah my bad, I misread this. I thought this was a report since you mentioned making a report on Steam. Given the evidence above, I'll go ahead and deny this. This is only a few hours long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.