Denied KingofHearts's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KingofHearts, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingofHearts

KingofHearts New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KingofHearts
    Your Steam ID:
    :0:11373080
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so now admins can lie to protect the elite members I have sevrral witness that heard 1407 say he was gunna keep delaying so we said we should just kill him cause hes saying he will delay
    Evidence of Innocence:
    sevral ppl told @Pacifist HEY HES DELAYING and you ignored them and then you lie and say I started a coux.... so now ur just protecting your friends and you can ask everyon on the server that he said he was gunna keep buying t and delying cause he was mad at us I never lied and say I didn't ghost I ghosted because for 3 rounds in a row the game went 5 min past that's 15 min that you didn't notice? and if you were "answering reports" they were again 1407 cause he was making false reports and delaying so if you didn't notice 15min of missing time what were u really doing other than letting a buddy do what ever he wants​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. KingofHearts

KingofHearts New Member

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You can't appeal an appeal that's not how this works. If you have questions, follow the link on the original appeal, if you feel like I didn't do my job well, which is sort of where this appeal is going, I suggest that you file a formal report against me:

https://www.seriousgmod.com/forms/report-staff-player.3/respond

Denied.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.