Denied KingofHearts's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KingofHearts, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingofHearts

KingofHearts New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KingofHearts
    Your Steam ID:
    :0:11373080
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was helping the server progress after 3 1/2 min of T delaying when he had done it 3 rounds in a a row.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was just helping the round progress it was the 3rd time in a row he had delayed and then blamed he was lagging even tho his ping was 21 so h wasn't lagging . He was tanked as an Elite and kept mic spamming and reporting ppl for no reason and people who never touched him were getting slayed. he would make false reports and had the whole server getting pissed at him so he decided to delay the round as T and just sitting there opening and closing the door ALL WHILE THE ADMIN SAT THERE AND DID NOTHING soe we got tired of waiting so I said hes AT THE FRONT OF THE TAIN OPENING AND CLOSING THE DOOR. so then they went and killed him and he yelled screamed pitched a fit and the next thing I know is I'm banned because after the whole server asking the admin to do something about it he was just ignoring us. its not fair to come down on ppl who follow the rules and not people who paid to get a rank I was banned by admin and the guy who was delaying was something 1407​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for Ghosting ( 1st offense ) by @Pacifist , please be patient until they gather their evidence.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello king of hearts!

You were banned for telling an alive innocent who the final traitor was. The screenshot can be seen below. I was never once notified about the traitor delaying, as I was dealing with reports and other players at the time. No notion was made to alert me in adminchat or via direct PM, thus I was not made aware of the problem until it was too late (he died the second after). I would normally allow this appeal to go through and unban you, but in this situation you encouraged that 1407 be Rdmed the next round for delaying the round. This action was uncalled for, and all it did was make a bigger problem out of something that simply wasn't that big of a deal to start with. Please take these 4 weeks to seriously consider your behavior. Feel free to play on any of other servers, and Click here if you have any questions.

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.