Approved KingAngel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KingAngel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    KingAngel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66770074
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didn't "Mass RDM"
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing on EU2 I had killed two people prior to the last "kill" which happened to be 14 damage towards another innocent player, which I had apologized afterwards because I didn't mean to shoot him obviously it doesn't matter that I didn't mean to shoot him because of how the rules work but all the different times I did kill others through that play time were in completely different occasions all being spread through different maps which doesn't even make it a Mass RDM so i'm having a hard time realizing why I was even banned, the Moderator that banned me was Andrewca79​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@andrewca79 banned you for Mass RDM 3+. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, KingAngel, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, so let me present my evidence.

1st Report:

[​IMG]

This was on the map lego, it was your first case of RDM so I applied 1 slay.

2nd Report:

[​IMG]

This was on the next map, life the roof, this was your second case of RDM so I gave you 2 slays.

3rd Report:

[​IMG]

This was on the next map, assault, this was your 3rd case of RDM so I banned you.

RDM doesn't reset every map, I reset it if you didn't RDM for a whole map, but since you RDMed once per map for 3 maps, that's a mass RDM ban.

Since this is your first ban for Mass RDM and leave and your last ban was ages ago, I will be accepting and voiding this ban.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.