kingangel53103 abused his powers, and accused falsely.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kingangel53103 abused his powers by slaying me for allegedly killing him with a "barrel". This was proven wrong by admins and then he said I shot him with a rifle, even though I had a lmg the whole round. Highwon sorted it out and was helpful but personally I think mods should be trustworthy and shouldn't be bandwagons. That is all.

2. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

No, i corrected my self and said you killed me with an incendidary and than finished me off with a sniper rifle

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The issue is I never had a snipe rifle. Highwon sorted it out and said i was slain for the incedeniary which is legit, but I don't appreciate lying moderaters.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling bs, 99% positive I never had a rifle, I had a the huge LMG. I need to keep fraps on...Either way, if this is liable for investigation someone please do.

5. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

By the way calling me a "Bandwagon" isn't helping your cause. so just face it i win you lose deal with it my moderator is not getting revoked sorry bud not today :cry:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not trying to help anyone's cause, you're just a bwag. Everyone's different :). But needless to say I'm astounded and extremely proud, and I'm sure your family is too :). Stay loyal, toughie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.