Killing with Ingenuity

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hot Potato
    Step 1: Buy a frag grenade
    Step 2: throw the frag grenade at the floor near you (Be careful to NOT cook the grenade, Else it will make your life harder on the next steps)
    Step 3: pick up the grenade with the magneto stick.
    Step 4: Fling the grenade into a group of innocents.

This will cause confusion as the innocents shouldn't have seen you thrown the grenade, just make a movement with your magneto stick. This could also work to if you want to drop a grenade into a hole or something. (WARNING: DO NOT COOK THE GRENADE!)

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. I learned that the best way to kill is to roast a dog in the tester room with the flare gun

Get into a crowded tester room
    buy a flare gun
    light the world on fire

3. Sir Ceil

Sir Ceil Member

Are you trapped in room with dead bodies and no where else to go? Worry no further and follow these simple steps.
    1. Equip your crowbar
    2. Stare off into the distance somewhere among the dead bodies
    3. Watch as the innocents ID the bodies and leave you unharmed.

4. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I'd kill you super hard tbh

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I would instantly kill you for GBA.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Sir Ceil

Sir Ceil Member

Not GBA, but for standing near unideds.

7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Well, that as well.

8. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

i remember someone doing that. I fling it back toward them xD

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Getting Tested as a Traitor, and then saying, "Wait I can explain." and then Jihading.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I like to kill. I like to make people think that I don't like to kill. Acting like a dipshit half the time has it's perks. People look at you, then don't suspect you -- makes them weak. You have to work em like the fields. Plant the seeds. Let em' grow. Become their friend, hell go out on a date. Stab them until they look like a smashed tomato. Then after your work is done... enjoy yourself. Hang the bodies. Make the others know that they should be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Too serious?

Good.

11. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I learned two silly things way back when and still like doing them if I'm up for being mental.

1. Buy a Jihad, after that get a box and use your magneto stick on it. Use said box to cover your body and then convince people to waddle their way towards you en mass, once you feel a decent group has massed take out your Jihad, in doing so the box will fly away reviling you while you are going boom.

2. Use the non-insta kill knife and a tear gas grenade, throw the tear gas grenade into a group of players, run into the cloud of doom and knife every player WITHOUT KILLING ANY OF THEM and then watch as they go ballistic and murder everyone around them accusing them of stabbing them. This can be hard to pull off but hilarious when it works.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Reviving this thread, want to hear what the players of today can come up with.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Let's be honest, I am an Agent, I am supposed to be sneaky, so overtime I came up with some amazing ways to rack up kills while being sneaky and with Close Quarters Weapons(such as the AK 47)and here is one:
    1. Kill people and do not identify their bodies if possible(by possible I mean you will be able to leave the scene without someone seeing)
    2. Remember the location of those unidentified bodies and lay your ambush from somewhere safely hidden so you cant be linked to the bodies.(just make sure to be near still)
    3. When somebody identifies the bodies, immediately spring up and murder them. If possible, leave their body unidentified so you can repeat the steps.

The idea behind this infamous strategy is using bodies as a sensor and then attacking when they expect safety. The bodies are sort of bait, but unlike most times where you would just use them to lure innocents in the open, this is for murder tactics instead.

14. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

An old tactic I used to use (which I see a lot more people doing now) is placing a tripmine at the detective room teleport exit on innomotel.

Combined with a c4 behind the room either way they are dying.

Also works well when a t buddy gets in the room and tries to jihad. T buddy kills some with the jihad, whoever makes it down the hole in time sets off the tripmine.

15. 1) Don't play on vanilla

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

1.) Activate Jihad
    2.) Switch to Harpoon
    3.) Harpoon Player
    4.) Explode
    5.) Rejoice in your kill

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Birddog6

Birddog6 VIP

Just like real life IEDS- one easily defeatable C4- with another one adjacent, maybe 5-10 seconds off. They defuse the 'bait' one, and boom.

Trip mines are *criminally* underused. My favorite trick is to pop a few shots off, maybe get one or two people- turn a corner, they follow with the intent to kill, get caught up in the footing and boom.

Insta-kill throwing knives, and the hilarious hitboxes of GMOD make throwing them a breeze.

The silenced pistol is a death machine if used properly.

The disguiser prevents a lot of shots on you- people rely on the name pop up when firing- you hiding with your body only half exposed around a corner makes it hard for some shots to get to you when you break how people normally operate.

Range is your friend.

19. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

i can barely point and shoot nonetheless attempt this stuff :'(

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Use a maxed silencer on someone and take out the kasta 3000 and kill them. Sometimes it's better to stare at them a little bit as they float in the air.

• Creative Creative x 1