Answered Killing afks in OT, as a Traitor

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Ready Player One, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Just questioning a few months ago of a question that popped up but I could never fully understand it but at the time I let it go, because I was energetic.

A few months ago on West, I & Another traitor teammate were the last two traitors with 11 innos, 3 detectives, with the case of three afks on the dolls map, under the bed, were the 3 afks. I planted a c4 in between the wall that shows you going into the vent and into the under the bed section. c4 blows up accordingly to plan, and I died to a detective with based I saw you kill the 3 afks. But I reported the detective, Mod at the time was Echo. Echo said the detective was in the right and never said anything about the deathscene. How the fuck was it valid.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

I feel like there's more to this story than you're leading on. If the detective said he saw you kill the 3 AFKs, maybe he said he saw you plant the C4 that lead to the death of the AFKs.

I think that @Echo would be able to give another POV and maybe answer this question.

If you're wondering about Killing AFKs in overtime. If the AFK is an innocent, you can still be killed for it. Keep in mind that, in this game mode, almost all traitorous acts take precedence over anything else.

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Since this happened a few months ago I would realistically need a more specific date to be able to find my POV of it - if I even still have the evidence saved.

My best case would be that either the map changed, causing me to lose the deathscene of what happened, or he saw you kill someone earlier in the round/etc - or you're forgetting something like the detective's full response to the report.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help here.