Killamarshall- unprofessional comments

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The Law, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player: Killamarshall

Server: East

Time of Occurrence: 9:50 pm

Reason For Report: Unprofessional comments, something I wouldn't expect from a mod to be honest.

Context: Playing a round of harpoon wars at the time of occurrence.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I was there earlier and I saw some unprofessional comments, not nearly as bad as these but I saw this coming. Unfortunate

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

yes granted, that was uncalled for, i was a bit mad and it was indeed wrong of me.

4. In my opinion killamarshall was harassing the player a little bit. But killamarshall is not a bad mod he is a good and fortunate mod to have. I think the only disciplinary action that should take place is that killamarshall should get a warning but since i'm not an admin or authority i can not to the discipline. But we all do get mad sometimes but i think he should be let off the hook with a warning and the next abuse to be a demotion of his place of authority.

5. Killamarshall

the one to you was uncalled for, i do not regret the comments towards players harrasing another for camping when indeed he was not. i should have not been on at this time, being as anger clouded my judgement of what was ok to say and not

6. Killa in that situation you should have nicely said "The guy was indeed not camping." Instead of flaming in all caps, and please do not swear or offend any of the players by saying "Don't Interfere with fights you fuck" The "fuck" part should have not been intended. You could have nicely said "Don't interfere with fights please." But i would let you off the hook with a warning as you do see what you did wrong in the situation but i have no authority as stated.

7. Killamarshall

what he didnt show was the previous comments of me saying normally that he was not camping, i also said over mic several times he was not camping politely so like i said, in my eyes i was justified in that situation

8. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

4. There should never be a time where you curse at a player whom you interact with as a staff member.

9. Killamarshall

indeed lemon. message recieved, i will not let it happen again

10. Slippery

Slippery VIP

let's keep the server with a fun atmosphere :D. it's nice to see a guilty report handled so well too

11. ikr slippery.

12. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You disappoint me.

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Admins and Mod Curse all the time!!!

14. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i do no such thing sir.

15. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Not all mods/admins. And surely not at players.

16. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I never said all mods and admins. Who else do they curse at themselves >.<

17. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

There is a difference between cursing and cursing TOWARDS a player. Never should a member of the staff use the type language that Marshal used in this instance.

18. Shades

Shades VIP

The best advice to give here is just to try to refrain from profanity if required, which it is.

19. Snak

Snak Banned

I'll be honest i dont have the cleanest mouth, i like to use curse words but not to insult others but that does not mean that I am in anyway less sharp with my language I try to keep what I say collective as possible. But in no way have I used it the way he has thats just immature talking

20. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.