Denied Kill all negevs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kill all negevs, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Alright, thanks for your patience @Kill all negevs.

The evidence we have is quite clear. You claim you were lagging, you claim you are bad at the game, you claim you tried to shoot the traitor, you claim that you didn't see him shoot or kill anyone, and you claim that you didn't see him with a harpoon.

Do you see the pattern I do?

Metagaming: This is known as game throwing, aiding the enemy team in some way. In other words playing TTT the way it is not meant to be played. An example of this but not limited too; letting an innocent into the Traitor room and you two not killing each other but they kill any other traitor in the T room. This is very situational and it is left up to an admin on whether the people in question should be punished.

Found here.

You've been making a lot of claims, while on the other side @Infinitely Finite has provided clear cut, solid evidence. You don't shoot a traitor who just killed two people, you let him walk by scott free. You then ignore him when he walks by with a harpoon. You KNEW he was a traitor and had in fact killed those people as you clearly saw it. That wasn't lag, and even if it was, you didn't freeze for the entire 15 or so seconds that the event transpired.

As for the history ban, I could have made it more clear. I didn't just include your RDM history into your ban, I included ALL of it. You have acquired an astounding 10 bans in the short span of a month; 3 RDM and Leave bans, 2 karma bans, 2 mass RDM bans, a loopholing ban, Mic spam + Harassment ban, and then mine. This is a toxic history, and I will deal with it as such. This doesn't look like the kind of behavior we encourage, or want on our servers.

Before I reach my verdict, I leave you with this.

Do you still wish to continue with your claims and smiley faces, or is there something you'd like to say?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. I will continue my claims :) and my toxicity will stay , have a wonderful day :)

3. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

Appeal denied on account of reasons mentioned in my prior post, and Infinites evidence.

After going through this appeal and contemplating the situation surrounding this entire ban, I've decided I'll be extending your ban to 8 weeks, as I feel you need a longer break in order to reflect on and hopefully change for the better.

I wish the best for you and your friend in your future endeavors. If you have any further statements or questions, feel free to start a forums conversation with me.

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.