Keys

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by mcsniperdragon, Feb 9, 2017.

1. so today i was using my daily key like normal. i go to the chest and right click it and it wasnt working. so me being me i spam clicked it untill it worked. i read chat and noticed i spend 20k on 2 bonus keys i didnt even want. i think you guys should make it more clear when ur buying a bonus key becuase i just lost 20k on something i didnt even want.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I mean, It sounds like your connection just fyi. however it's probably also your fault for spamming anyway? lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Sounds like you were clicking the crate to buy a daily key- not the crate to use your daily key.

I actually can get behind this. I wouldn't mind a "Are you sure you want to purchase 'x' ?" On more expensive items. I've actually accidentally bought a daily key as well in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Okay that's actually a good idea +1 to this

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Yeah, the exact same thing happened to me yesterday, I wasn't paying attention and pressed the wrong one.
    Irritatingness is aware of it, so I don't doubt something will be done about this eventually.

But yeah, big +1.

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Yeah I did the same thing with spawners. It was a misclick but I blew 8 grand on accident.
    Please add a confirmation message.

7. :D ayee people agree with me for once

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have done this, as well as accidentally purchased 3 elytra from the shop as well. I would love to have a "are you sure" option added to avoid accidental purchases. Wouldda saved me money.

9. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Donated too much money to people who have clicked on them by mistake, this should be fixed +1

10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald