Denied kev's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kev, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kev

kev New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Midnight Emerald
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:183319065
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned in the first place​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know what i did so i guess i don't have any​

2. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Banned by @Snowflake❄️ for Ghosting 1st offense, please wait for their response.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  3. kev

kev New Member

for him to reply?

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Yes just give them some time to gather evidence and such to respond here appropriately. This is only a local ban so you can enjoy the other servers whilst you wait for the response.

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Heyo.

I've seen this but it's sort of the middle of the night still, so I won't be getting out of bed yet and so I don't have my evidence on hand. I do know why you were banned though, so feel free to address this in the mean time - regardless, I'll respond later with the relevant screenshot.

It happened a few days ago and was brought to my attention yesterday/today.
    You pm'd a living player that another player, Ethan :3, was a traitor. As I recall it, you wrote "ethan is a t" while playing on our vanilla server. Care to explain why you did so?

6. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Here we are, sorry about the delay. I'm all awake now.

Since I already said most of what I wanted to say above, I'll just add the evidence of you ghosting here:
    [​IMG]

I'll leave this open for around 15 hours. If I don't hear from you before then, I'll decide this appeal as is.

EDIT: In the interest of a fair hearing, I'll postpone the conclusion of this appeal another ~10 hours.
    I do this because you haven't been on the forums in the last 21 hours and I want to give you at least 24 hours, but I'm going to sleep soon. I'll conclude this with or without your input when I wake up.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Well, I don't wish to leave this open forever.

You clearly wrote a KOS via PMs - I see no reason for this, it's a very obvious case of ghosting. PMing a live player any kind of information or hints is ghosting and I have very little tolerance for these offenses, as they make the game unfair.
    Don't do this again.

If you have questions or would like to talk about the ban further, feel free to contact me via a forum conversation by clicking >THIS<.

Appeal: Denied - you will serve the full ban.
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.