Approved Kevin Sharp's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kevin Sharp, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Sharp

Kevin Sharp New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ksharp
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:67386019
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Foreword: The "Which server" wouldn't let me select West 1 and West 2. I'm currently banned on both.

Explain: I am currently banned on West 1 for 24 days and West 2 for 8 days, and I am unsure why. I do not remember committing any offences as I had to "RDM and leave" bans in the past on either of those servers. Also I am not banned on the East servers for TTT.

Why I should be unbanned: I believe that if I committed a bannable offense then I should be banned, but I would at least like to know the justification for these lengthy bans.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not even know the reasons, so I cannot make a counterarguement at this time. I will edit the post once I learn the reasoning behind my ban(s).​

2. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hi there, Sharp.
    You were banned on West 1 by @Redacted for RDM and leave (Third offense).
    You were banned on West 2 by @Panda With a Gun for RDM and leave (Second offense).

Please give them some time to respond.

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Hello @Kevin Sharp let me get right into the reasoning for your ban.

Here is your RDM where you killed someone by accident with a misclick. That lead to one slay being added to yourself.
    [​IMG]

Shortly after, you left which lead to you getting your second RDM and leave ban as seen here:
    [​IMG]

I'd consider letting you serve the slay but I would like to see what comes from @Redacted's verdict on this appeal. I'd also want to make sure you would do your best to avoid this in the future, as these bans were only two days within each other. You have already accumulated 3 RDM and leave bans this month alone.

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I am working quite a long time today. I will try to get a response out tonight. Sorry for the delay.

5. Kevin Sharp

Kevin Sharp New Member

OK, that's justified. I had no intent of getting the bans because if I didn't care I wouldn't have appealed. I thought if I had the slays already I wouldn't get banned and I could leave and serve them later.

6. Lion

Sorry my week has been unusually busy. I will get to this in the morning
    Pinky promise

7. Lion

Heyyyy,

[​IMG]
    Sorry about the poop quality imgur shredded the image.

Noted in the image is the report and leave message. You called the player an expletive word and did not show any defense. I will be reviewing this with @Panda With a Gun to see what course of action we should take since this includes both of our bans.

Again, sorry for the delay.
    Redacted

8. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright after talking with @Redacted both bans have been lifted and a slay has been added to your ID on both servers where the bans took place.

However neither have been voided. This means that if you are to get another RDM and leave ban (fourth) you would get a 8 week ban on all servers. We're hoping you can avoid that however.

That's all there is to it. You should be good to rejoin the servers now.

Appeal: Accepted
    Bans: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Feel free to send me or Redacted a message if you have any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.