Keto

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

legit just logged in to tell you how mind-rumbling stupid that statement was.
    working out is optional? yeah, you're gonna cry hard when you're at a normal weight but still fat as fuck [because you didn't develop any muscle]
    you haven't tried eating healthy, you couldn't even manage to cut out processed drinks and sugar from your diet.
    keep coping and stay fat you dyel

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Considering that you have to cut out sugar to be on keto, idk why you'd think I couldn't manage that lol

3. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

keep drinking "0 cal" drinks for me

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Python~

Maybe you're the one who can't cut out sugar if it's really that unimaginable to you

5. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Python that “0 cal” sodas/drinks still spike your insulin.

6. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Also start lifting

7. Python~

Not sure if I have already said this but I'm not looking to build muscle. If anything I'll hit the treadmill for an hour.

8. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Why? You loose the weight but you’re just gonna look like shit skinny fat. The cardio you don’t have to do unless it’s just for heart health like 30 mins .

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Python~

Cardio is what you do for weight loss. Lifting doesn't burn as many calories, but it trains your muscles over time.

It's easier for me when I keep weight loss and muscle gain separate. I can tailor work out routines more specifically, rather than running around the gym doing lifts, weights, treadmill, stairsteps, upper body, lower body, etc. all in one session, I'll just do lower body on treadmill til I lose enough that I can begin building muscle and changing my diet to match.

10. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Yeah most of what you said is wrong. Lifting burns more calories overtime, not to mention it builds a foundation for mass growth there for your tdde is higher then if you stayed skinny fat. At the end of the day a calorie deficit is what makes you loose weight everything else is supplementary.

11. Python~

It's not wrong. It is common knowledge that cardio is one of the best forms of burning calories, moreso than weight training

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Grumble

Grumble VIP

No you’re wrong, I don’t know if you’re purposefully being dense . At the end of the day you do you but there are better and faster ways to loose fat and maintain your weight once you reach your goal. Otherwise you’re just gonna rubber band back up like you did the last time.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

From what I have learned and I haven’t studied this or anything, buuuuut. Lifting weights help you lose the shit too. You can’t just live on cardio, you need to get stronger or else you will look “skinny fat”. If you drop down to lets say, 200 you will have all this floppy skin slowing you down, muscles will help that excess skin kinda (and this is where my knowledge dies of with this kinda think) idk. From what I have done, you need a full body workout and a good diet to lose weight. In the end of the day don’t just do cardio, strengthen your arms, legs, back, etc. No excuses when your going skinny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

What I’m trying to say is, if you are running every single day to un-fat yourself, it wont work. You need more than just a good diet. You need lifting. I’ve learned this from talking to experts and looking online ( expert being a personal trainer that works at the gym I go too that knows his shit because he’s done it for all his life and he’s hella old ). Thanks for listening and don’t look at this post and think about how a retarded 16 year old is trying to tell you how to live your life, or do, it’s fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I changed my morning drink from lemonade with salt to just a glass of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. I have it one more time throughout the day as well.

Aside from that, I kept doing my routine diet of eggs for breakfast, and some cooked chicken for lunch. Then not eating anything for 16 hours at the minimum, only water. Dropped 4 more kilos from my last post here, putting me at 76(167 pounds) kilos, from 88/89.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Why wouldn't you want to build muscle? Everyone should build muscle. I don't know what you think the disadvantage of this is. Maybe you feel like everyone who builds muscle will accidentally end up looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger or that you will become a douche like Chad who stole your girlfriend, but none of those stereotypes are true. You'll look better, feel better, you'll have no back or knee pain, you'll have better posture, etc. Just download Stronglifts 5x5 on your phone and do that for an hour or something. No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

• Winner Winner x 2