Denied Kermitine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kermitine, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kermitine

Kermitine New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    emperor_kermitine
    Your Steam ID:
    i dont knwo
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was getting bullied for about an hour before and i finally snapped and killed someone and then i got banned for "MASS RDM"​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hi, I have seen this and I will get back to you when I'm available next.

3. TLCFanboy

Hey there Kermitine! I'd like to thank you for appealing your ban today. I'm gonna put the cards on the table and show you what went down last night.

The reason for your ban was mass RDM (4+). Throughout 2 maps, you killed and damaged 5 players. The last round before you were banned, you damaged and killed 4 players alone.

Your false KOS:
    [​IMG]
    Your first kill was against Boy Im Gonna, you called a false KOS on him because you saw a "c4" on the wall with 30 seconds left on it. It was a spray of a c4 with 0:01 seconds remaining on the timer. You realized your mistake and agreed that you should be slain.

Second RDM:
    [​IMG]
    Your second offense of RDM was that you false KOSed PeePee without a reason. He did the same to you a few maps ago and he was three times for calling you out on different occasions.

For your next 3 reports against you that lead to your ban:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You claimed that you were being bullied by PeePee and Nerdbox which you were. @Sly Blackhood and I were in the middle of deescalating the situation with them two. They were also on their last warnings from being banned. I tried to PM you and use other methods to let you know that I was handling the situation and you went on a RDM spree afterwards, unhappy with the way that we were trying to deescalate the situation.

After all that has been said, I'd like for you to let me know why you felt the need to go on a mass RDM spree?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  4. TLCFanboy

Hi Kermitine, as you haven't replied to my response in over a week, I will be denying this appeal as your ban is already over.

Thanks, TLC.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.