just a Suggestion to a new rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Scooter, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

ok im getting sick of people calling kos on people and someone kills them and they get the slay for the person calling the kos. i think if the person calling kos should be slayed unless you'r a t then its ok but still a person should be slay if a inno accidentally kills a inno its unfair. then we have some people mass rmding because 1 person dropped a c4 or a harpoon. i can get it if they announces there holding the weapon but not when they drop it.

plz some one take care of this problem

you'rs sincerely -Smithk47

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What is supposed to happen is that the person, if innocent! Who called the false KOS should be slain; during the round they should be killed. The only time this isn't true would be if that person were doing something to deserve a KOS on them(I.e. shooting at someone). I would make sure you let highwon or the admins know what staff member is not following the rules correctly.

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

They should be slain next round. And someone might lag and just see them with the weapon not dropping it, for instance a harpoon cannot be dropped and I would think you where throwing it at me.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Who should be slain? Hopefully you don't mean the person who followed through with the KOS order, but rather the person who called the false KOS.