Answered Just a question

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Shades, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Shades

Shades VIP

Okay, so this caused quite a bit of discussion so I figured I should take everyones opinion on it.
    Scenario: Lets say you see someone shoot a traitor and they're "Proven" But they take the traitor weapon out and walk around with it but they did say that they were proven and you saw it. Someone not going to state the name SAW them shoot the traitor but yet they still kill the person for having a Traitor weapon.

Is this considered RDM even though the rules state: Having traitor weapons (silenced, knife, harpoon, tear gas, etc) Is a Traitorous act?

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

No, it is not. They have a traitor weapon out and it is completely KOSable. I kill people for traitor weapons no matter what cause they may have just found a traitor body and claimed they killed it.

3. Snak

Snak Banned

yup ive been killed for this before, its called being killed for a "technicality" people have witnessed me kill a t then killed me for picking up there T weapon. Its a cold world.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Exactly what Kythol said; as an innocent, trust no one; not even detectives sometimes lol.

5. Shades

Shades VIP

But yet I find it overly STRICT. If you saw them kill a traitor I'm saying.

If they DO end up being A Traitor and they killed the other traitor, It's rdm on their part.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

All the would have to say is that they simply forgot who killed the T; which tends to happen on occasion. Not everyone is going to remember that you're proven; some will immediately say, "MP7!!! He's a T!!!!" and kill on sight.

7. Shades

Shades VIP

Yeah Yeah, But like, They followed him around just to shoot him. After they saw him pull out the weapon because they knew they picked it up they shot.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

still legit, people actually do this. I've killed a t took his weapon and the same person that said i was proven inno killed me after i pulled it up

9. Shades

Shades VIP

Alright. Well. I just find that wrong :/.

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Once my T bud asked to kill me to be proven. I said no but he still killed me. Ofcourse that was the ONE time people did not kill for a T weapon.... ._.