just a helpful hints for my fellow players

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Scooter, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Hello hows everyone doing today this is me being helpful to my fellow players plz do not take this the wrong way. first lets talk about me and my faults as i am not perfect i have messed up in the past but i try to learn from my mistakes and the most helpful thing to do is by telling the truth. i have rmd bye accident thru as a T, detective or inno i try to do my best, but i'm human so i make mistakes but telling the truth helps a lot trust me it can save u from a ban. :cool:

now this is what i see, too many people yell scream and cuss because that made 1 mistake and they try to lie its ok you've made a mistake it wont kill u

this is my person thoughts for a tip list to help players

1. tell the truth
    2. do not argue with mod or admin they try to do their best going on forums and saying there the worst mod ever does not help your case at all it looks bad on u
    3. LOGS DON'T LIE
    4.take a breath clear your head before u make a rmd report and think what happens to get u killed u killed by someone
    5.don't harass your fellow players it looks bad on u
    6.wait for mods to respond they are very busy and if they are still alive wait till they die then ask them to check report

plz leave criticism, like i said plz dont not take offence this me just trying to be helpful to new players :cool: :D :nerd: :ugeek: :D

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

Criticism - Use white text :|

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

These are nice tips, but it should be written with proper grammar and punctuation.

4. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

He probably typed it quickly, Grammar Hitler.

5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Grammar nazi's are people who flip out when "you're" and "your" are misused. His whole post was typed like a text message, no offense, I'm sure he just wrote it up really quick. I think forums posts should be professional looking.

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Good post.

7. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Go ahead and argue with mods and admins, we are human beings and oftentimes wrong. Just don't argue with us in game. Use the forum and try to discuss with the staff member there, or get the opinion of the server on what had happened.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  8. 1. Always Lie
    2. Always argue with staff.. Their always wrong... POWER TO THE PEOPLE
    3. LOGS DO LIE
    4.Scream the rdmers name and say RDM RDM RDM
    5.harass your fellow players it looks good on u
    6.Scream at mods if they do not respond

(this is all a joke take nothing seriously.)

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

lol i was texting this lol