Denied Just A Fella's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Just A Fella, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just A Fella

Just A Fella New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Just A Fella
    Your Steam ID:
    SUPER_M00SE
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I got gagged after being annoying in another players eyes. Fair enough. Thing is, I had stopped and only got gagged after another player (joely...I don't remember the rest of his name) kept being loud and people thought it was me mate. I was fine because it was only one round and I could put up with it. But then either the server crashed or my PC disconnected and I glitched out until it disconnected me from the server. I thought, "Oh I'll just join back on, slight annoyance though because I was a Traitor." But when I tried it said I had been banned for 8 hours! Now this didn't make sense because I was already gagged when I disconnected, so to go further and BAN me whilst I was still gagged and literally COULDN'T have been mic spamming more as to get myself banned. (as my reason for banning states) doesn't make any sense.
    TL;DR, I was gagged, then I got banned while I was gagged and that's unfair because I wasn't still offending. I literally couldn't have been because I was gagged.

I get that it's only 8 hours, but I'd like to be un-banned sooner because this is about the only server I play on.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You were banned by @Irish Please wait while he gathers his evidence.

3. Just A Fella

Just A Fella New Member

yeah chief.

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Unfortunately Irish didn’t respond in time, but you were banned for mic spamming shown in this video here
    sorry about the delay.

Appeal - denied

Thread - locked

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.