Denied Juno ジュノ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alicia Rue, Aug 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Juno
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Dude I don't even know why I am banned globally smh.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Tell me why I'm banned and I'll let you know.​

2. @Voca @Reda-Lex mass RDM is only 5 days, why was I banned for toxicity?
    Please present all evidence related to this ban, thanks.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this.

Since I only Globalised and Extended the ban upon review of the evidence, I will let @Reda-Lex do the explanation of the evidence and post it.

However I will say that these are some of the reasons led to your ban.

Targetted Mass RDM (Includes False KoSing) + harassment towards a single player.
    Ignoring warnings you have recieved in the past about doorSpam/blocking

Overall toxic behavior ingame, with a history.

4. I have not received any warnings for door blocking, nor did I realize that was a bannable offense except blocking in dangerous areas, which I avoid for this very reason. Until I see evidence proving otherwise, I request that you remove this reasoning from my ban, as I don't recall doorblocking anyone (especially not one specific person, I understand why that's considered toxic). Also, players doorblock all the time and are not punished for it. Please clarify this issue: Is doorblocking against the rules? In what situation is it illegal to doorblock (besides trapping players in dangerous areas)? Why is doorblocking in general (not targeting a specific person) considered toxic?

As for door spamming: I have been told by only 2 or 3 mods to not door spam, and only on Minecraft city. However, I have also door spammed on that same door, on that same map with mods on, and received no warnings from them. The same goes for other players, who have not been warned by certain mods when door spamming on that map; I thought this was a matter of preference, not rule. If it was against the rules I would not have done it, but last I checked it was not. In short, the entire moderator team has not completely accepted this as fact, and I was given the impression only a few mods will ask players to stop. As such, I request that you remove this reasoning from my punishment due to the unclear way your team has acted (or not acted), and clarify this issue once and for all: Is doorspamming (mainly on Minecraft city) against the rules? Is there a situation where doorspamming is allowed (such as hiding from Ts)?

I know that my past and current ban/punish/note history may not reflect on the following comment, however belivev it or not, I have been trying hard to follow the rules and not get banned. I am happy to expand on this, and the other issues not mentioned here once the evidence is posted, thank you.

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Extended Rules:

2. SPAM, HARASSMENT, and FALSE REPORTING
    1. Spam is irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent (by any means) repeatedly.
    2. Our NA servers are English only. The use of other languages may result in spam punishment(s).
    3. Simply "feeling offended" does not guarantee punishment when it comes to harassment.

EXAMPLES OF HARASSMENT:
    - Aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    - Targeted racial or group based slurs.
    - Targeting players by any means.
    - Prop blocking or blocking in general (if it is intentional).
    - Intentionally sending false reports (repeatedly).

I would assume door spamming would fall under "blocking in general" and the example is seperate from targeting which would imply you don't have to target someone specific to be in violation of the rule.

This is not an opinion on the ban/appeal just an answer to what the rules are and how they apply.

6. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hey Juno, Here's why i requested a Globalized and Extended ban for you, instead of a simple Mass RDM ban.
    You are currently banned globally for 6 weeks, the reason is Mass RDM (1st) + Toxicity.

One of the reasons was Mass RDM (3 of them were against @dazza ) :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------

Here's one False kos at the start of the round against @dazza ,that kos didn't cause his death :

Here's one small mic spam :

I would like to point out that in these 2 videos, we can see you spam the door on Minecraft_City to get people stuck in it. I do remember warning you twice last month, and i saw you recently doing it on August 6th.

Here's the most recent one on August 6th, i saw you do it once with other people, i let that pass since i was doing other things at the same time. You did it a second time and i was about to warn you that i was going to get admin discretion, if your keep doing it. I didn't send that warning because the incendiary stopped the spam.And tbh i was also too lazy to write it again.

I don't have the evidence of the 2 warning i gave you last month, since we don't have to keep evidence like these that long. But you did it twice and i warned you twice.

Spamming the door on Minecraft_City isn't breaking any written rules, but it's toxic. You are just doing it to get people stuck in it, that's annoying for both the player stuck in the door and for the staff that has to unstuck him.

Additional information:

- I recently warned you(Almost banned you) for an inappropriate spray.(July 17th )
    - I warned you twice for propflying to an unreachable area.(August 6th)
    [​IMG]
    - You already have 2 global ban for "Toxicity/trolling" in your history:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Waiting for your response.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  7. I apologize for not responding sooner, I have been busy as of late. I will get to this soon, please do not close it.

8. Reda-Lex

I won't close it, take your time.

9. Before I start, may I ask why mine and the other ex-mod's comments (Dime is up?) have been deleted? My comment contained information related to this post, and so did his.

Before I comment on the evidence above, I want to put it on record that Dazza was instigating me throughout much of the night. I, unfortunately, decided to act in certain ways instead of record and report, which was a poor decision, but I will go through these anyways and tackle this report section by section. (These recordings/evidence span over about 3 or 4 hours I believe.) I know without recorded evidence, you can't really listen to what I have to say. However, please do listen and consider it, and look at his history as well. If there's nothing there, then there's nothing to say.

I would like to note that we had a group of players join the server and mess around to disrupt gameplay. This included mic spam, RDM, and harassment (mainly. you can see parts of this in the recordings). This continued for most of the time that I was on, and I regret to say that I let that toxicity infect me; having a few drinks didn’t help me either, and that’s my responsibility. However, what dazza’s suspiciously edited clips don’t show is his attempts to RDM and target me as well. As much as I would like @dazza to release the full recording as I believe it would help prove my point, I’m willing to bet he’ll claim that it isn’t available, which would be incredibly convenient.

THE RDMS
    RDM 2
    happened first I think, I believe that the map we had previously played on was airship (maybe not the exact previous map, but a previous map). As most people know, on Airship there is a Redstone torch prop; it acts much like the pig prop in MC City. During the last few rounds of that map, he attempted to push me off using that prop, which is KOSable/killable. I killed him for it, reports were made against me and I responded as such. Continuing onto the next map (the map that the 2nd listed rdm occurred), you can see in the clip that he is holding a pig with his mag-stick. As everyone knows, the pig can be flung at people and kill them; however, you don’t need to fling them in order to cause damage, holding the prop and spammed around can also deliver damage to a player. I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd round in, and he did this for multiple rounds. I believed he was trying to RDM me, as he had attempted to during a previous map (Airship), and knowing that props can damage, I killed him. There was no reason to smack the pig at me, but he did anyway (at the start of the round I might add, proving HIS toxicity as it was pre-meditated), and I find it curious that he shows only one of these recordings, cut at this specific shot. I killed him because while he did not damage me, I saw this as an attempt to do so. I have KOSed players for this exact behavior/action and for far less in the past, without repercussions. As such, I request that this (individual) reason be removed from my ban.

RDMS 1 and 3/4 happened quite a bit after the 2nd video listed did. At this point I had lost all patience due to the aforementioned troll group. I let my emotions cloud my judgment, and I let that seep into my frustrations with Dazza, who may have stopped messing with me to record, but I felt antagonized by his reports ("another rdm, how sad") because he had done similar things to me earlier in the night. As for the RDM on Coolman, I believe that he had also targeted me earlier in the night, and I took matters into my own hands. That's not an excuse and I definitely deserve a slay. for that

THE “FALSE KOS:”
    In the video, I am the detective that he smacks using the pig. As previously mentioned, this is KOSable because it can be used to damage players. I KOS him because while he did not damage me, I saw this as an attempt to do so. I have KOSed players for this and far less in the past, without repercussions, and as such, I request that this reason be removed from my ban.

THE SMALL MICSPAM:
    I micspammed a (terrible) impression of the “stickbugged” song because I was trying to speak over testicular-wads, who was a player in the group that was disrupting gameplay. Testicular-Wads not only mic spammed, RDMed excessively (that I believe led to a karma ban, might be wrong), and used slurs like fa**ot, ni**er, etc. Many players told him and the others to shut the hell up because goddamn he was annoying as fuck. Other than that, I rarely (and try not to) mic spam that loudly to the point where my mic peaks.
    - I would also like to note that the clip cuts out Dazza reporting and/or talking to me, as I say “-cuz I fuckin’ called your bullshit.” In this sense, I am talking to Dazza, saying that he’s mad at me for killing him because I have "called [out his] bullshit" reports about how I’m RDMing him, when I had valid reason to (much of this has not been presented in the evidence shown). What else isn’t shown is him repeatedly accusing me of RDM, in which players like Testicular-Wads started targeting or harassing me with Dazza; however, this did not last long. This is why Testicular is (also micspamming,) saying “fuck you Juno, you fucking (uncomprehensible due to my mic spam, which kind of proves why I did it). I get that it doesn’t make it ok, but others have done it in the past without much or any complaint. The only reason you have this is because Dazza was recording my “crimes” against him, which also doesn't represent me well because I don't micspam like that.

DOOR SPAMMING:
    As mentioned above, I did not think this was a bannable offense (including toxicity or spamming). I didn’t stop because I didn’t see it as toxic (because almost everyone knows that’s what happens and tbh, some players get stuck on purpose, I’ve done it before), and the fact that the policing wasn’t consistent made me think that it was a matter of opinion, not rule. Sending me the warning about admin desc. might have actually helped me understand that, but I guess we’re past that point now.
    I’d like to ask that this reason be removed from my report; I am a bit slow when it comes to these things. Now that I know this is considered toxic, I promise to stop. I was just trying to have fun (as others were as well) and I didn’t think this was an issue past personal distaste, which I incorrectly assumed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
    - INNAPROPRIATE SPRAY:
    I remember this warning that you sent to me on the forums, the day after I played and left, and I sent you a reply. If you did not read it, here is the full, unaltered message:
    Hey Reda,

Thanks for the heads up. However, I would like it to be put on the record that I assumed that sprays on that level were ok, because Husky said Jabba told him furry aheago was fine to use as a spray. What husky neglected to mention was Jabba said this BEFORE the rule change, not after. I was misinformed, and therefore made a bad decision. Please know that I do not intend to break the rules.

Please also note that those 3 bans all occurred in 2018, because the rules of such sprays were not explicitly clear at the time. I have done my best to make sure that I follow these rules, because I really enjoy playing on the server. This is obvious because I have not been punished for this issue since then (excluding warnings), I don't want to be banned. Please note this in my punishment log, to help keep it in mind if there is an issue like this again (which I promise I will do my best to avoid at all costs).

Thanks again for the warning instead of the straight up ban, I really appreciate it and will make sure to follow protocol.

All the Best,
    Juno

As mentioned, I do not purposely use sexy furry sprays that break the rules. It is no secret that I appreciate the artwork, but I respect the rule that has been set in place (even if I don't agree with it). I have not been punished for this reason at all lately (exlcuding warnings which I take very seriously). I do not intend to break the rules, and I swear to god I have been trying to follow those guidelines (by using cute artwork instead, that’s ok, right?). I appreciate you not banning me, as I was (unintentionally) misled by husky, and I have made sure to check myself since then. I also talked to @Jabba the Slut about this incident, and he clarified the rule (and incident) for me over discord.
    I have not been warned again, because this has been clarified. I continue to ask about sprays that I am unsure about (rarely though) and makesure to follow this rule. As such, I request that this reason be removed from my report as it does not accurately represent my behavior on this topic which, besides this hiccup, (I would like to think) has been very good.

- PROP SURFING: I am guilty. I really can't say anything about that.

- PREVIOUS TOXIC BANS: I already commented on my ban from Lion that happened back in 2018 (which was deleted for an unknown reason), but I’ll type it out again.

While there is a claim I was banned partially for sexulized furry sprays, that really wasn’t why I was banned; You can see the reasons listed. Back in 2018, I did not have the programs, or the capability to record my gameplay (often). BAck then, I sounded pretty young (and tbh I still kinda do). Everyone knows players who sound like kids get harassed to some level, and me being a furry and displaying that didn’t help. The result was me getting harassed just like I had been back in February(?). I was relatively new to the server, and not only was I not familiar with how the server (and community worked), but I was also unfamiliar with the rules.

On the day that I was banned, I believe it was on the modded servers, on the map rooftop(? The one with the pool at the bottom, and it was on the roof of a giant building, it has a death robot that can be activated). Throughout my gameplay that day, multiple users were targeting me my RDMing me, rallying users to target me and using slurs in VC. There was a mod on at the time, and a little before I was banned, Lion joined. While these players received slays for their RDMs, they did not receive warnings from either Lion or the mod (or if they did, they did not listen and the mod/admin did nothing). I was harassed in a very similar way to other players that I have reported earlier this year. The only difference is that this year’s mod team has actually taken action against those players, while Lion and the mod did not. Yeah, it’s against the rules, but when the mod team doesn’t do jack shit, what else am I gonna do? I sure as hell couldn’t play that way, and you bet your ass I’m gonna be toxic about it. In the end, I was banned for being toxic when I yelled at the shitty mod/admin, “harassing” (targetting) the players who LITERALLY DID THAT TO ME, and history of the exact same shit happening on smaller scales. I ended up quitting for more or less 2 years (except for a small stint in 2019), because of how hypocritical the team was at the time, like are you kidding? I hate Lion and that generation of mods, and while I don’t always get along with this generation of Mods/Admins, I really do like it more because y’all are actually, mostly unbiased and (98% of the time) actually do your job, which I really appreciate.
    - (Off topic but why is Lion banned? Kinda sus ngl)

My point in this story is that I don’t think this is an accurate representation of the player I am on this server. While I understand you have to consider this in these kinds or reports, I would like you to consider my POV and experience as well, and consider removing this from this report.

Now let’s say that even if you did take out my 2018 ban, I still have my 2020 ban:
    I targeted, RDMed and harassed Indy for some stupid reason and served a 6 wk ban. During that ban, I had a lot of time to think about my actions, and I promised to do better (6 weeks may not seem like a long time, but when you’re stuck inside for a month and a half due to a pandemic…), and I would like to believe that I upheld that promise for the most part.

Regardless, I have some history, and when you compile it into a giant report like this, of course it’s going to look bad. I also didn’t record Dazza’s harassment, so I understand that you can’t really take my word for it, However, since I have been unbanned, I’d like to believe that I have been (mostly) good. I have received a few warnings for various things here and there; so have many of the players on the server, but I try to comply for the most part (I even try to listen to the T-Mods when there are no mods on). I said I would try to improve my behavior, and I’d like you to consider that since (I dont think) I’ve had any major issues over the past 6 months or so. I’d like to say that my actions speak for themselves, but considering that you guys don’t really pay attention or look for good behavior, I’ll tag some Mods (or you can talk to those) who have been on a lot when I was over the past few months:

@Coin, @j3kawesome, @Tybe, @Adlactor Nell, @Tybe

And Mods who have been on when I was recently:

Nell, @Lordyhgm, @Shaddoll @SquidgyBoat

I’d hope that some (if not all) of these mods would have good things to say about me, but if they have nothing good to say then I guess I’m not as good as I thought I have been, not much else I can do about that.

Yes, I am guilty of some of the things listed, and I have provided my defense to those that I believe do not qualify. I know that I probably won’t get unbanned, but I’d like to ask for that anyway, or at least get a reduced sentence. I really am trying to be a pleasant part of the community, and I’d like to think I’ve made a good impression on a lot of people (and I hope a good one on those that matter). I admit this was a serious lapse in judgment, I should have recorded Dazza’s harassment (as I now have the capability to do so at any time), and I promise I will take the correct steps in dealing with this type of situation, as well as continue to work on being a better part of this community, just as I have been these past 6 months.

I would greatly appreciate being unbanned or even getting a reduced sentence. Regardless of either, I will continue to ask questions to avoid trouble in the future as I do with many lead admins (and sometimes mods), and upon sending this reply, I will be re-reading the extended rules to refresh my understanding of the rules.

Thank you @Reda-Lex and @Voca for waiting for my reply, and for reading this incredibly long ass reply. I hope we will be able to come to some sort of compromise.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  10. The map I was banned on back in2018 by Lion was "Life the Roof," not Rooftop.

11. Reda-Lex

Breaking the rules against rule breaker, isn't a smart thing to do. Next time record and post a forum report if you see someone breaking the rules. As you can't provide us any evidence against @dazza or against this group of player that was disrupting the gameplay. We won't be able to do anything about it.

--

For the RDM and the False kos, he was only pushing you with the prop. He was moving the prop too slow to cause any damage.

--

Door spamming isn't usually a banable offense, but if people keep doing it after being warned multiple times, it is bannable.

--

Instead of promising things everytime, ᴰᴼ ᴵᵀ.
    We can't keep on warning you everytime. If warning you doesn't work a harsher punishment is required.

A 6 weeks global ban for all of those offense is already a generous ban.
    (Your last global ban was also 6 weeks long)
    - Mass RDM(4).
    - Targeting.
    - Ignore multiple warning about door spamming to get people stuck in it & going to unreachable area.
    - Inappropriate spray (Should have been a 32weeks global ban at the time).
    - You already have 2 global ban.

Ban appeal : Denied
    #furrylivesmatter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.