Judge Dredd Mod Abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ThePepper, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Name of Staff/Player: Judge Dredd

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 9AM Pacific

Reason For Report: Was playing on highway, Judge dredd made the mistake of walking into a jail cell in front of me. As per norm, I locked him in there quite swiftly. Dredd, probably not wanting to be the tail end of my favorite joke, teleported me into the jail cell with him. I was a bit irked but w/e.. Then someone opens the door for us and promptly starts shooting at me, only to have his kill stolen by none other than.... You guessed it, Judge Dredd. (Also T)

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Elitekiller and saczva were on at this time... I don't think they were able to witness the act, but they were able to see his shady doings on the next map.

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

the evidence you have just there, does not really prove anything. i was not here so indeed i cannot say yes or no to either side however please get more proof

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

This occurred on East, not West. And that's enough proof Killa, it'll be looked up in the official logs to be verified.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

And I do have to admit, Judge was being irrational in the previous round I played

5. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

Somebody was shooting a shotgun, I was hit by 2 shots. Each for 12 damage. This is attempted RDM and so he was slain. Nothing irrational about it. Skips was there and agreed with me.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This is true. If you injure someone without them doing anything to deserve it, it is still RDM and you will be punished accordingly.

7. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

I cannot deny that I abused my power and teleported him into the cell. I could have killed him then but because I had used the bring command I did not. It was never my intention to kill him but unfortunately my T buddy came to let us out and opened fire as soon as he opened the door. I fired a single bullet as Pepper was about to die. I apologize for the incident and realize that it was an extremely poor decision.

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I talked with Judge and warned him that he cannot use the teleport command for anything but when people are stuck. He knows that this instance was an abuse of power and he and I are sorry that this incident happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.