Judge Dredd Ghosting and False Slaying

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by kr1m3waveSB, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

Name of Staff/Player:Judge Dredd - Moderator

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) False slayed on east -- Ghosted on West

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone) 11:44 am pacific

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Judge Dredd ghosted earlier in the day someone else said they where going to report him but the reason im reporting him is the fact that he false slayed me, I shot at the boat which I thought bullets couldnt travel through he then proceeded to shoot me about 3 minuites later after i was walking around (at this time i didnt know I accidently hit anyone with my shotgun blast) he then after proceeded to say i tried to rdm him and that i shot him twice which one of my shotgun blasts might have hit him but it wasent ment purpously. if anything this was considered Tbaiting not attempted RDM. After he slayed me others in chat began to complain about him and the reason he slayed me and I was slayed and he left SeriousTTTeast after the slay.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event) MasterChief/ Saczva/ Major

Thanks
    I hope that this Moderator realizes that ghosting and False slaying isnt right.

2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

I still find this ghosting claim interesting because I have seen nothing on the forums and have done nothing that would cause for it. I shot you about 15 seconds after you shot me, and only because I was running away from your shotgun. As I mentioned in the other thread, I took 2 shots each for 12 damage which the logs supported from you.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You shot Judge 2 times, it doesn't matter if you did it by accident. That's considered attempted RDM.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not sure where the ghosting claim comes from, but if you were T baiting, you could have been killed for that. The fact that you, did indeed, hurt judge with the shots means it is RDM. If you read the MOTD, you will see that this server has no 3 warning rule. The punishment fit the crime, in this case. Please take it as a lesson to be more careful when firing at people.

If you think he ghosted because you think he checked the logs to see who shot him, that isn't possible; our damage logs for the current round do not appear until we die or the round ends.

5. Sinora

Sinora VIP

I was dead and watching what was happening with Judge and K1m and it was T baiting not RDM since the logs sayed two counts of 12 dmg with a shotgun, and then Judge killing K1m with a Scout for 300dmg. He proceded to Slay instead of listening to what me and Amazing were saying that it was not an attempt of RDM but T-baiting. In this case it would be a active KOS and not slayable if i understand the rules right. If I'm wrong then please tell me but thats my understanding.

6. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

Heres what i dont understand i was slayed for no reasn the last time before he left? what was that about??

7. DocFox

T baiting is shooting towards another player and not hitting them. RDM is shooting towards another player(who is doing nothing traitorous) and hitting them.

Did he hit him? If so, then it is RDM.

8. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

The fact is hes abusing his mod powers he has false slayed me more then once which im pretty sure you can look it up in the logs and he has used his mod powers to threaten other players as a T and as an innocent as im talking to people that are currently in my game that also complain about him abusing his Mod powers

9. Sinora

Sinora VIP

But also isn't a accident in shooting dredd also in the perview of the incident cuz K1m didn't know that the Dredd would be behind the ship or that they go through the boat, that if more questions would be asked that this coulda been found out? Just wondering.

10. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Member

Now you are just making up lies, Kr1m. I slayed you only once and it was when you shot me. And I have not threatened anyone. Also, his bullets did not go through the ship. He could see men when he was shooting, if he wasn't looking that's his own problem.

11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

If a player shoots another player, no matter what the damage, the player getting shot has every right to kill the player shooting them. Like Mango stated previously, it's not tbaiting if a player does damage. It's RDM and can be deserving of a slay.

12. The Law

You must show evidence of this, otherwise Judge is Innocent of these accusations until proven guilty.

Go to Zikeji's post to learn how to collect evidence: http://www.seriousttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2268

13. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

Actually im not yesterday you slayed me for no reason at all you got in the way of my crossfire of killing another T as you where a T saying i Rdm'd you.

14. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

Would witness's that hes said this to work?

15. The Law

Solid evidence (such as screenshots & video) is preferred; Although, if he was to receive multiple witnesses stating claims against him, then that might spark suspicions for the admins about his ability to use his powers accordingly. But they can't act off the word of one persons claims, multiple claims are needed.

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Im not saying that Dredd is wrong, as this was not a false slay. But to avoid these situations, a slay for 24 dmg and later killing the attacker seems a bit extreme in my opinion. Just so that the players dont have a bad time. I mean, we moderate for the players to have a good time. This of course if the damage was made to you. The mod.

17. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

But the fact is this is usually considered confusion espcially if you cannot see the person behind the dam boat as for they are camping back their of afk Im not a magician I cant see through objects and i didnt know that you where behind it thats the reason i told him i didnt understand and hes really just finding reasons to slay people and the fact that he was butthurt, also its a lie that he shot me 13 seconds after he shot me about half the same round later.

18. DocFox

I still want to know what actually caused the "Ghosting" claim. Full story with evidence, please.

19. Snak

Snak Banned

Not gunna lie, I was on earlier and Judge Dredd slayed someone for 5 rounds and then banned them for a day for mass rdm? I checked logs and unless this person had done something previous to me comming on, he had only rdm'd one person with an incen.

At first I thought he was joking when he added the 5 slays but he then said "I JUST WANT TO BAN YOU SO BAD" and then banned this person hahaha idk I wasen't there for the full situation but from my point of view it looked real ugly..

20. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

He seems to be in a bad mood. Maybe it is just for today, but his punishments have been a little severe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.