Denied JSUITN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JSUITN, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSUITN

JSUITN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hungh
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70957447
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Why was I banned in the first place?
    Is too many headshots punishable?
    Kinda unreasonable if you ask me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    How do i put evidence?​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @dazza to respond to the ban appeal.

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I have seen this, I got off to go to bed, so I will be responding to this with my evidence tomorrow

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Fixed your steam id for you. One number was incorrect.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I will be looking my recordings through from last night to see if I cought anything, I was busy talking to my roommate so I may have forgotten to record any instances.

But this is your 3rd offense of Hacking, you have previously been banned Twice for hacking under the name Anonymous, where I was one of the players who reported you for it earlier this year.

While I specced you it was clear you had no recoil and that your hacks was making you shake uncontrollably, at some point you accused me of aimbotting cause I 1 tapped you, and then I told you that I got you banned once in the past, and shortly after that you DDosed the server and started blaming me in voicechat for the DDos.

I dont think I have the last part recorded but dazza should have some evidence.

I just wanted to put some insight into this case before the evidence is presented.

6. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I'm also curious, hungh why you didn't appeal your first and second offence , evidence coming soon as I just finished work

7. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I will be denying this appeal, reasons and evidence can be seen below

okay, so during my playtime with you yesterday I was suspicious when I spectated you and saw your screen jittering like crazy (I wasn't the only person who could see this) so I decided to watch you more.

as mentioned by voca as he witnessed from you before when he reported you and got you banned your screen was jittering, this alone is evidence of something 3rd party as this isn't server sided however I gave the benefit of doubt incase there could be another reason for this screen shake, you also had blatant no recoil, again I hesitated to ban for this alone as sometimes there can be a spectator bug with recoil

your aim may not have been perfect aimbot aim, this may be to lower suspicion or maybe its just a really bad aimbot, but pretty much all your kills were headshots, you even say in one of the videos that you are cheating.

below is a youtube playlist comprising of all the evidence that lead up to your ban , if you would like to discuss this more you may contact me on the forums ( Link here ) discord (if you are part of the SGM discord) dazza#0069 or steam (i accepted your friend request)

for ease's sake il embed a couple of the main vids in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxcR8VDw3OWvgScHucOiRm8KAX2kl-IYb

appeal denied
    thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.