Approved jonnyallen3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnyallen3, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jonny3
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Please just unban me. The probability is that I left 2 map changes later after I accidentally rdmed someone and there isnt any staff. This rdm and leave rule is stupid when you ban people right when you get into a server and they arent there. Just add an autoslay. Fuck.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

@Osmium Who banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd offense

3. Ugh I dont ever rdm and leave man. I dont know why i have so many bans for it

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

So uhh, going have to wait 8 hours until I get home to post my evidence.

I'm currently bartending.

5. Dude screw this eveidence crap. You know what happened just lift the ban...

6. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Please be patient and wait for him to post his evidence as it is mandatory for all ban appeals. He will handle it when he is off work.

7. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Listen, Asi stated to you in shoutbox you need to be patient and just relax while osmium is away, Our staff are volunteers and do this on their time which in course means they have commitments outside of SGM and the community to deal with, You were banned for two weeks and have already served Six days of your ban so waiting a little longer isn't that much of a deal even though i am aware it's frustrating but these things take time.

8. Please just lift the ban. I don't RDM and leave and this is clearly a mistake, he shouldnt have banned me in the first place.

9. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Alright as osmium isn't home currently i am going to go ahead and lock this as we have already told you and you aren't understanding that he is unable to lift the ban due to being at work and having other commitments, It'll be unlocked and handled when osmium is home, As stated just be patient and wait it out.

Thankyou.

10. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Wow,

After finding the video, I made quite the mistake in banning you. I will take full responsibility for this as I mixed up two report with yours in it. Your ban has been lifted and Voided and I will be talking to my admin about this.

I apologize for any inconvenience I have done.

Ban Appeal: Approved & Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.