Jondome sword to make a sound.

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Lordyhgm, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Explains itself, atm it's just a silent death with the only exception of dropping weapons, give it a woosh or knife sound just to lessen it's unavoidability.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Does it make a clanking ish sort of sound when its made? And yea when its moved it should have a lil whoooosh, +1

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Maybe a minecraft steve hurt sound? like old hurt sound?

Edit +1 anyways

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Oof

• Old Old x 1
  5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

That's actually a very good idea. I'll see what I can do.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thanks man I hate Jondome, hopefully this'll make the silent death a little more avoidable.

I fear nothing more than turning the corner to the stairs to find Fear speeding up the stairs with the blue demon in his grasp, makes me wee a little every time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I think it would be nice to have a constant sound instead of a swoosh sound when it's moved or a scream when someone already died.
    Something like a buzzing sound from the energy it emits would be nice. Like a lightsaber, but not too starwarsy.

That would make it so that you're aware if it's presence even when it's beneath a body or hidden in any other way. Then nobody can accidentally step on it and die if it's on the ground.

Something quiet and not too annoying. Only audible when you're in like a 3 meter range of it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nah we need a sound like the Saturn V taking off constantly, audible across the map at all times. Only then will I notice the sword. Oh and I want to be deafened as soon as I step even 10 metres away from the sword.