Rejected JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Not to sound rude but it doesn't seem very popular, at least for non-anime fans.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Damn, dawg, they even got my boy Josuke
    [​IMG]

4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

You just aint bout that life, man

5. The Cat With A Hat

The Cat With A Hat Active Member

I know my anime, but I have no idea what I am looking at here. I agree with @TheAssaultClass.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

You just don't know your anime then, dawg.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Maybe you should learn about what you're dissin' before you go and diss it.

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

+1

8. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

lol

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. @Drunk Dog
    As of 2011 and 2o12. You also have to remember that is Japan, not Europe or more specifically the US. You are using a source number almost completely irrelevant to the player base of the servers. You also must account for how many of those people represented play here specifically... not very many. Furthermore, the source you used (the picture of the forum) is subject to bias. Why you might ask? The name of the forum: myanimelist.net

However this could be proven if... for say the player base here likes it and that is yet to be seen.

I recommend creating a poll as well.

10. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Lol what are you going off about?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The Cat With A Hat

The Cat With A Hat Active Member

It's safe to assume that the player base on the servers are mostly those from the US. What @TheAssaultClass is saying is that although this anime might be known by some in other parts of the world, it seems as though it's more prominent in it's country of origin (which seems to be Japan). Regarding the bias, your screenshot seems to be from an anime oriented website, which means the number of people who know about the anime is much higher in that website, than that of the general population.

12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Mmm, see, the issue was I wasn't addressing the general population, nor the general population of the server, but instead I was addressing you in specific who was claiming to be well acquainted with a knowledge in anime, and would therefor be expected (somewhat) to know about one of the most popular anime/manga series.

Anyways, check it out, though. The manga has been going on for almost 30 years, and a new anime adaptation has been put out recently. Words can't really describe it very well, but it's good, and if you like anime you'll probably like it.

13. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I never Like jojo :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. -1 ew.

15. Inb4 shit taste.
    Dk wat to say about this lmao

16. Mr.Sandman

Mr.Sandman New Member

WRRRYYYYYYYYY....

• Old Old x 1
  17. I'd say yes but only if the hitboxes aren't shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

-1 kinda look awful, I'm no Anime fanatic, but this doesn't look well with a 3d model.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Don't worry man I know jojo's bizarre adventure.

20. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

YARE YARE DAZE

In all seriousness, I'm a little surprised about the backlash. I mean... just because you don't know where they're from, doesn't mean they're not bad looking?

I guess maybe the cell shaded colors could be a little off putting in some cases, but I think they're pretty GREATO-DAZE.

Okay. I realize I'm being a huge weeb about this. I just really like Jojo's.

Ultimately, I think they're good models, I'd probably use Kakyoin, and I think other can decide if it has a place on the server or not.

I'll give a +1 for it though.

Although...

For Some strange reason...

I think Maybe...

I could understand why some people would be a little uncomfortable?

I mean, It's called a Bizarre Adventure for a reason. And honestly, it's really ramped up in popularity lately in places other than Japan. This is the second Time America has really been exposed to it. The first time it became popular was in 1998. A game was released in the Arcades for Jojo's, and it's kinda where the WRRYYY Meme ended up coming from. Along with the Steamroller.

Look familiar? They remade the scene in animation 2 years ago as well.

I'm sure most people have at least seen part of it, but don't remember where it's from, or even know it's origin. I would suggest people to check it out though if they think they're enjoy what started as a parody of Fist of the North Star.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.