Answered Jihad Warnings

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Prozakk, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Prozakk

Prozakk VIP

Do warnings for jihads need to be made directly by the player?

A while back, I was killed by a Traitor buddy who had killed me with a jihad. I reported because I believe they did not issue a proper warning, their response was that the automatic message, "WARNING! (user) has bought a Jihad Bomb!" was a proper warning. The report was resolved as not RDM.

I recently saw a mod slay a Traitor who jihaded a fellow Traitor buddy. I assume that the automatic warn wasn't an acceptable warn in this mods opinion.

Again, is the automatic message a valid warn, or does a warning need to be issued directly by the player?

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Automatic message is not a valid warning , as it could be used on purchase or 2 minutes later. Player either needs to warn it over VC or text before use

Except if the jihad wins the round, then technically you don't need to warn (although you should incase)

3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

No, the purchase warning gives no information as to when, where or how it's going to be used and so a manual warning is needed to your teammates to provide it instead so they can get to safety.

4. Prozakk

Prozakk VIP

Ok, good to know. Thank you.